Just noticed a bug.

Post your suggestions here
Prologue

Just noticed a bug.

Post by Prologue »

When you pause it in playback mode, leave it paused and then hit Esc and change to say a multiplayer race or AI race, it remains 'paused' in game and you can't go anywhere. This is with the 2010-02-06 snapshot.
Duckstream

Re: Just noticed a bug.

Post by Duckstream »

kinda its not a bug, kinda it is since done that many times and pisses me off, since you cant realy turn it off untill you go back to single player and than pause off :D
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

It's definitely a bug. Thanks for the report Prologue!
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Does hitting your pause key unpause it for you? That normally works fine for me.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Prologue

Post by Prologue »

It didn't for me but I have pause mapped to a button on my controller so maybe that would be the reason for the difference.
yomo

Post by yomo »

yzmxer608 wrote:Does hitting your pause key unpause it for you? That normally works fine for me.
Same here.

I haven't tried going to multiplayer, although I may have accidentally, and un-paused like normal. I know I haven't noticed it as a problem. I have pause mapped as return
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

I've had the same trouble as Prolouge(sp?). If you pause the game and then go to multiplayer and hit connect, funny things happen and the game freezes. Give it a try :D
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Prologue wrote:It didn't for me but I have pause mapped to a button on my controller so maybe that would be the reason for the difference.
That might be, I have mine as the right mouse button.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.