Crashing

Post your suggestions here
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Re: Crashing

Post by aeffertz »

808 wrote:maybe we can make it possible to land on the back wheel without instantly needing medical attention
Change your suspension.
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

KTM57 wrote:Front end lock was removed years ago. The stabilizer is disabled. The fix is to get gud and run loose stability settings so you're used to low stability.
Um, explain this please then?
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Please use your basic cognitive skills. Do you see your front wheel locked into place there?
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

I think you might have been hit by a badly predicted collision in the gif. I don't think there was any front wheel contact and even if there was the stablizer would have been almost back to full strength when you went down.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

aeffertz wrote:
808 wrote:maybe we can make it possible to land on the back wheel without instantly needing medical attention
Change your suspension.
nah nah nah don't feed me that bs it don't matter what you run that's just a problem with the game
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
aeffertz

Post by aeffertz »

808 wrote:
aeffertz wrote:
Change your suspension.
nah nah nah don't feed me that bs it don't matter what you run that's just a problem with the game
You probably the type of dude that runs his rear fender on the tire tho. I've never had an issue with landing on the rear tire.
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

i run sx setups in the folder that rush sent out on that one topic, i'll try to get you some gifs of what i'm talkin about it's insane how easy i fly off for no reason
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
aeffertz

Post by aeffertz »

808 wrote:i run sx setups in the folder that rush sent out on that one topic, i'll try to get you some gifs of what i'm talkin about it's insane how easy i fly off for no reason
You pulling back when you land?
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

aeffertz wrote:
808 wrote:i run sx setups in the folder that rush sent out on that one topic, i'll try to get you some gifs of what i'm talkin about it's insane how easy i fly off for no reason
It's more like leaning forward on the initial impact and then compensating by leaning back if you know what i mean, kinda like rl
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

808 wrote:
aeffertz wrote:
It's more like leaning forward on the initial impact and then compensating by leaning back if you know what i mean, kinda like rl

probably launched a whole 12 feet on that one, reminds me of the bs mxgp pro is trying to pull
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

Jakob Hubbard wrote:
KTM57 wrote:Front end lock was removed years ago. The stabilizer is disabled. The fix is to get gud and run loose stability settings so you're used to low stability.
Um, explain this please then?
that's what you get for riding on delb lol
Jakob Hubbard

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

808 wrote:that's what you get for riding on delb lol
that was over a year ago
Jakob Hubbard

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

808 wrote:Image
you need a new suspension dog
aeffertz

Post by aeffertz »

Jakob Hubbard wrote:
808 wrote:Image
you need a new suspension dog
This.
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

it's a good suspension 'dawg'