Skins

Post your suggestions here
A.Larsson

Skins

Post by A.Larsson »

I have allways been thinking of the skins, its so irritating that u have to download every skin to see them, check out http://www.lfsworld.net there u just uppload ur skin to the car its made for, and then everyone can see your skin online. I dont know how hard it is to make that kind of thing, but it would be good if it could be done to mxs.
HeGgE
Team: Adept

Re: Skins

Post by HeGgE »

Agree :D
JB323
Team: Privateer Life

Post by JB323 »

The only way this could possible work i think is if jlv had moderators again or something along those lines who are designated to upload skins to his server, so when you join the game it automatically downloads while your connecting (similiar to SOURCE games) or you have a option to disable 3rd party skins.

Jlvs talk about it i just forgot what he said, hes got a lot in his mind tho.

Privateer Life # 323 Support from Motosport | Race Tech | 180 Decals

http://instagram.com/jbolen323/
A.Larsson

Post by A.Larsson »

mxer323 wrote:The only way this could possible work i think is if jlv had moderators again or something along those lines who are designated to upload skins to his server, so when you join the game it automatically downloads while your connecting (similiar to SOURCE games) or you have a option to disable 3rd party skins.
That would be nice to, as long as i dont have to download all skins manually. Looking forward to see that on the servers
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Creme Egg

Post by Mbutler183 »

mxer323 wrote:The only way this could possible work i think is if jlv had moderators again or something along those lines who are designated to upload skins to his server, so when you join the game it automatically downloads while your connecting (similiar to SOURCE games) or you have a option to disable 3rd party skins.

Jlvs talk about it i just forgot what he said, hes got a lot in his mind tho.
The lfs setup is that the skin creator uploads it, that way people can see his skin without being able to use it (if its private)
magnusson
Team: Wannabe

Post by magnusson »

thats so awesome!!! thats what we need here is this hard to make ?
vurbmoto wrote: - Kevin Windham is still a BOSS
My Release's on PureMXS