RIDER

Post your suggestions here
stocksy129

RIDER

Post by stocksy129 »

I think you should try to fix and better on what bone structure you have now so that the rider has more than 3 possitions.. Make it look as though the rider flows natural with the bike, not forcing against it. I know you have a lot on your "plate" but i think this should be a reasonable high priority as it would increase the looks astronomically :|
DJ99X

Re: RIDER

Post by DJ99X »

stocksy129

Post by stocksy129 »

i don't mean different riding styles or any of that, i mean how the rider moves on the bike, not the style or the rider leaning, i think he should make it flow with the bike.. After all this is a SUGGESTION BOX. Style could mean a numerous amount of things, my idea is more straight forward and explanatory. Sorry if i'm being such a "NOOB" Dj, you should know by now that i am... :lol:
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

I'm pretty sure the word 'style' is another word for 'how the rider moves on the bike'.
Red619
Team: Privateer

Post by Red619 »

Yea, but that other post was talking about picking what style you want to ride as, like in Skate where you can chose if your want to be a charger or relaxed. I think stocks wants it just to look a little more fluid, like the rider is riding the bike and not the bike riding the rider.
JohnnyMac
Team: Privateer

Post by JohnnyMac »

Im not quite sure I follow the suggestion. It sounds like you want the transitions between the 3 positions to be smooth, or you dont like the stance of the rider, im not sure? How is it not smooth now, as Im sure jlv interpolates bone positions based on how much input player gives. Pull back halfway, body moves halfway back, so thats already smooth.

Im not sure how this is a high priority, sorry. With that said, I think the way mva reflex dealt with bike rider movement is pretty amazing stuff. THAT would be an eye opener to new buyers.
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Rider just needs more movements and falling of the bike,than it will be perfect.
No choosing styles and shit.
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

stocksy129

Post by stocksy129 »

Red619 wrote:Yea, but that other post was talking about picking what style you want to ride as, like in Skate where you can chose if your want to be a charger or relaxed. I think stocks wants it just to look a little more fluid, like the rider is riding the bike and not the bike riding the rider.
This guy understands...
Atown_Ottowa

Post by Atown_Ottowa »

canned motion effects = gay
Garasaki wrote: So, look there, Jones provided useful feedback!!