in game voice chat

Post your suggestions here
waiside
Team: secret

in game voice chat

Post by waiside »

i think there should be a in game voice chat so whoever has a mike can talk to each other.
DJ99X

Re: in game voice chat

Post by DJ99X »

The main problem with that, is that it uses more server bandwidth. Just use xfire or something
Judge
Crushed Dissenter
Team: FSK

Post by Judge »

Agreed with DJ, + could you imagine the amount of fags that would just trash talk all day long? I mean, amagine, appart from some idiot crashing, you could find yourself with an idiot who crashes and does freaky sounds with his ass on the microphone... ( Yes that was exagerated but, you never know what you'll find. ) Just use Xfire or Skype or Ventrilo or whatever.
Tyler 258
Team: Privateer

Post by Tyler 258 »

Judge wrote:.................. you could find yourself with an idiot who crashes and does freaky sounds with his ass on the microphone... ( Yes that was exagerated but, you never know what you'll find. ) ...............
Not at all just join xfire and you will see. some kids like jones are very talented at that. :lol:
mxkid592
Team: Privateer

Post by mxkid592 »

Tyler 258 wrote:
Judge wrote:.................. you could find yourself with an idiot who crashes and does freaky sounds with his ass on the microphone... ( Yes that was exagerated but, you never know what you'll find. ) ...............
Not at all just join xfire and you will see. some kids like jones are very talented at that. :lol:
lol, well i talked to jones on xfire the other day, and he was actually pretty chill, no wierd sounds from what i remember.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

You dont need hand guards if you know you will be in front.
Check out some of my mxs whips they are sick!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGTfb6xUElE
adhkcrfhonda

Post by adhkcrfhonda »

Tyler 258 wrote:
not me? wtf tyler wheres my props.
Judge
Crushed Dissenter
Team: FSK

Post by Judge »

Aahah I wasn't actually aiming at Adhk or Jones..More like noobs...bleh I just woke up man I can't type right now..
warrior462

Post by warrior462 »

Although this would be cool if people could handle it, the text chat is already offensive enough, I can't imagine what the voice chat would be like. For that reason, this should not happen. On second thought, maybe if you can disable it and still hear the game sounds it would be fine.