mace´s interesting ideas

Post your suggestions here
mace-x
Team: your sister´s fan!

mace´s interesting ideas

Post by mace-x »

ok, so i finally will start my own place because there´s ideas raining in my head for the game so i´d just update this thread.

1- the ability to clasify the tracks ingame as sx, mx, supermotard, baja/freeride, enduro.

2- have different physics for supermotard because this game has a freaking good potential into supermotard gaming and im sure that would sell a lot more of copies.

3- different play modes such as time trial, racing, baja(place random gates over a terrain that fits in baja/freeride section),training(let´s you start from any of the timing gates to train any of the sections of the track), etc.

4- the skin divition as mentioned in another post.

5- the rider positioning and flow should be improved and the leg shold be out at higher speeds, let´s call it a tabbed button, so im about to hit a turn, instead of dab i hit a button to let the rider know that i will turn and he automatically dabs and put the foot out, and when the angle of the bike get´s 60* and over the fuction automatically deactivates, or let the player (racer) deciede if he wants it auto and choose the leaning angle to stop.

6- the ruts should be improved somehow, would be pretty interesting

7- if you see mx, the wheels pushing to the ground deformates it, now, im talking about the hard packaged feeling of the dirt im mxs, is there a way to soften the contact between wheels and terrain to make it feel more dirty, like "0=muddy as hell"-------"100=tarmac" so we could choose wich one we want our track to be, or even better add it to the tilemap that we use to set our actual terrains so we could alternate between both.
resume=softer dirt

8- make a decal go off the wheels as they are touching the ground to make a fake rut depth would be a good idea, like skidmarks for car racing games

that´s what´s in my head for now, hopefully someone will share my ideas lol

ps: the title is to give people a interesting thread to look for :lol:

thanks for taking the time to read! :)

Mauricio castillo
Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...
mace-x

Re: mace´s interesting ideas

Post by mace-x »

2 more, that´s why o´ve done my own thread lol.

1- when rider crashing comes out, ana abbort button would be great, like, if you hit the big thiple, and you will case it press a button to abbort and that will respawn you one sec before as a bonus let´s say, or just to make the game funner.

2- a second alphae´d skin with dust and dirt so the game actually apply it to the rider as the time passes, so we will have a dirty and dusty rider+ bike
Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

mace-x wrote: 2- have different physics for supermotard because this game has a freaking good potential into supermotard gaming and im sure that would sell a lot more of copies.
I dont think we need different physics,its all good now. (about riding)
mace-x wrote:
1- when rider crashing comes out, ana abbort button would be great, like, if you hit the big thiple, and you will case it press a button to abbort and that will respawn you one sec before as a bonus let´s say, or just to make the game funner.
Abort button from the bike would be pretty sweet,but respawn one sec after that would suck,its just too fast,needs more realistic stuff.

Overall ideas are pretty good,
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

mace-x

Post by mace-x »

1- normal and specular maps for terrain.

2- volumetric shadows for dust would be awesome
Massacre ftw!