Elsinore 04

Post your suggestions here
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Elsinore 04

Post by USABMXER1 »

So if there is already a full gate then we have to sit in the loading screen as we wait to connect to the server. Would there be a way so that it always caps out at the same amount of riders, but instead of us waiting to get in we are just sitting in warm-up so that we can at least spectate the current race?
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: Elsinore 04

Post by Wahlamt »

This reminds me of 03 in 2012! I can tell you, the joy you feel once the "Server full" message goes away is amazing. Also it felt like a challenge to get into the server then, I liked it lol. I'd be more irritated if I was 10th in queue and only dropped down to 5th after one race so I would have to spectate another one.
USABMXER1

Post by USABMXER1 »

Wahlamt wrote:This reminds me of 03 in 2012! I can tell you, the joy you feel once the "Server full" message goes away is amazing. Also it felt like a challenge to get into the server then, I liked it lol. I'd be more irritated if I was 10th in queue and only dropped down to 5th after one race so I would have to spectate another one.
Yeah it would be pretty annoying like that but it is more annoying when you have to sit there not knowing how long you're going to be waiting in the que to just get in.
Ktmrdr11
Team: I think Vurb

Post by Ktmrdr11 »

I would like some sort of script that tells you how many people are before you in line per say.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

I changed to it maxclients 40. Max players is still 20, so it's now 20 players + 20 specs.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

jlv wrote:I changed to it maxclients 40. Max players is still 20, so it's now 20 players + 20 specs.
Thanks! My least favorite thing is when I wait to join and then finally join just to find 3-5 people sitting on the gate. Is there anyway to improve this?
USABMXER1

Post by USABMXER1 »

AHeckman2 wrote:
jlv wrote:I changed to it maxclients 40. Max players is still 20, so it's now 20 players + 20 specs.
Thanks! My least favorite thing is when I wait to join and then finally join just to find 3-5 people sitting on the gate. Is there anyway to improve this?
That was the main thing that annoyed me because they aren't doing anything at all while you just sit there waiting to get in.