Start/Stop erode

Post your suggestions here
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Start/Stop erode

Post by KaseoDip »

I have no idea if this would be possible but I think it would be cool. I was just messing around in single player tonight before I went to bed because I didn't want to go to bed yet and I thought of this. It would be cool if you could type in something like "start, erode 1" and from then on, you would have erode 1 set in single player. Then, when the track gets to how you like it, you can type "stop, erode" and from that point on, the erode would stop. Yeahhhhh thats about it
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Re: Start/Stop erode

Post by ROSE822 »

KaseoDip wrote:I have no idea if this would be possible but I think it would be cool. I was just messing around in single player tonight before I went to bed because I didn't want to go to bed yet and I thought of this. It would be cool if you could type in something like "start, erode 1" and from then on, you would have erode 1 set in single player. Then, when the track gets to how you like it, you can type "stop, erode" and from that point on, the erode would stop. Yeahhhhh thats about it
only thing is, you have such an advantage when fast forwarding a Race Demo because theres more then just 1 line
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Re: Start/Stop erode

Post by USABMXER1 »

The only way I know of that it is possible to do this is to save the track info once it is to where you'd like it to be at but that requires doing work so nobody wants to do that.