Flagger Timing

Post your suggestions here
ddmx

Flagger Timing

Post by ddmx »

Would it be possible to add a line to the flaggers file for each flagger, that activated their sequence dependant on when the rider passes through a certain timing gate, or have it acting between two timing gates. My intended purpose: When a rider passes through timing gate 12, mechanic goes from stationary, to showing pitboard.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: Flagger Timing

Post by jlv »

I'd rather add a general scripting engine for things like that. It would come in handy for a lot of different things.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Sib43
Team: pridemx.at

Post by Sib43 »

i dont want to start a new thread for my suggestion, but i think it would be better when the guy who stands before a crash shows his yellow flag and not the one who stands after the crash, so ppl who are coming can see when there is a rider down. I hope this is good enough english. Can't even find good words ;)
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

DJ commented on this before:
DJ wrote:Each flagger can flag up to 4 timing gates, where it looks to see if you have fallen over up to that gate. Most people (including me) would make the gate next to the flagger the first gate, so the flagger will flag that section before him. But I've never thought of that before. I'll have to do that differently from now on
I'm not sure if anyone has tried it yet though.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.