toggle skins

Post your suggestions here
Crushed Dissenter

toggle skins

Post by 808 »

command to turn off other people's skins in servers so you don't lag like all hell because 6 people in the race are running the 19 honda you like, and the other 14 are all running the 19 seven gear.
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
Amazing_Potato_128
Team: Fun Factory Racing

Re: toggle skins

Post by Amazing_Potato_128 »

808 wrote:command to turn off other people's skins in servers so you don't lag like all hell because 6 people in the race are running the 19 honda you like, and the other 14 are all running the 19 seven gear.
Only if you can choose whose skins to turn off because I just really want to see Hubbard on his Tricycle and nobody else really matters.
hi
Add me on discord (Amazing Potato 128#7579) for screenshots and team/personal edits :)
Reid

Post by Reid »

Amazing_Potato_128 wrote:
808 wrote:command to turn off other people's skins in servers so you don't lag like all hell because 6 people in the race are running the 19 honda you like, and the other 14 are all running the 19 seven gear.
Only if you can choose whose skins to turn off because I just really want to see Hubbard on his Tricycle and nobody else really matters.
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Would be neat but wonder how it would work to only be able to see your skins/your teams. I have a folder inside my Personal folder named "2019 SX Skins" with everyones skins besides MV's, then take it out before the race.