Bail button

Post your suggestions here
frederick
Team: Adept

Bail button

Post by frederick »

Now when its possible to "Crash" would it be possible to bail aswell? Like you know your gonna endo and land on your head, and then you press the bail button so the rider lets go of the bike (still holding the bars like normal) and then somehow he gets up on the bike earlier than if you didnt bail before crashing?
Images381
Team: Privateer

Re: Bail button

Post by Images381 »

sounds like something that would take some time before JLV gets around to it
DJ wrote: That top creators list is rooted. Don't even take notice of it. I'm not even on the darn thing.
magnusson
Team: Wannabe

Post by magnusson »

robbimagg wrote:well, jlv if you want the most realism from this then i say you add when you over jump the guy falls and a bail button, if you know that your going to crash then you press the button and it saves you some time(hard to explane) like when your........lets take villopotos crash in the sx series as an example if he wouldn't jump of the bike. then that crash would have been PAINFULL!!

tell me if you guys don't understand me(me no good right english :wink: )
posted in the "2010-06-02 snapshot" topic :wink:
vurbmoto wrote: - Kevin Windham is still a BOSS
My Release's on PureMXS
JP37R
Team: JPR

Post by JP37R »

by jbob23 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:46 am wrote:the whole getting knocked out is a cool idea and all..im not sure on it yet.....but with this we now need a rider bail button...being glued to a bike that is nosediving just isnt fair
http://mxsimulator.com/benchracing3/vie ... bail#p7130
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

Im talking about a button that makes the rider let go of the bike with his legs, like he does now. Not let go of the bike completly.