New projet MXS2 with Kickstarter

Post your suggestions here
minimath4
Team: Privateer

New projet MXS2 with Kickstarter

Post by minimath4 »

I thought of a new idea.

And if we organize, we the community, or you JLV.
A Kickstarter campaign for why recreating an Mx simulator 2.

Exactly the same physics, but under a new graphic engine. I know this project is probably amazing but I think a lot of people would be willing to contribute to this project!

I do not know enough programming to answer this question but do you think it would be compli- cated to redo the current physics of the game in a new graphics engine?
I imagine that game physics programming is apart from the graphic aspect of the game. Why not then.

Regarding the new graphics engine I imagined Unreal Engine ... Or Unity but it is paid from the moment you sell the game.

This would allow you JLV to have a new income by creating the sequel to this amazing game.

I hope you will take the time to think about it. It is an ambitious project but a project that will work 100%.

Does the community agree with my idea?
C.K.234
Team: MXS Magazine KTM

Re: New projet MXS2 with Kickstarter

Post by C.K.234 »

minimath4 wrote:I thought of a new idea.

And if we organize, we the community, or you JLV.
A Kickstarter campaign for why recreating an Mx simulator 2.

Exactly the same physics, but under a new graphic engine. I know this project is probably amazing but I think a lot of people would be willing to contribute to this project!

I do not know enough programming to answer this question but do you think it would be compli- cated to redo the current physics of the game in a new graphics engine?
I imagine that game physics programming is apart from the graphic aspect of the game. Why not then.

Regarding the new graphics engine I imagined Unreal Engine ... Or Unity but it is paid from the moment you sell the game.

This would allow you JLV to have a new income by creating the sequel to this amazing game.

I hope you will take the time to think about it. It is an ambitious project but a project that will work 100%.

Does the community agree with my idea?
Definitley a great idea, ive been waiting for it. If jlv gets it done, he definitley doesnt have to worry about income.
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

This topic of moving the game to a different engine has been brought up many times. JLV would be better off at this point sticking to his own engine, and adding new features to it. A big one he has planned already is introducing HDRI environment lighting.
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

Jeremy150 wrote:This topic of moving the game to a different engine has been brought up many times. JLV would be better off at this point sticking to his own engine, and adding new features to it. A big one he has planned already is introducing HDRI environment lighting.
That'd be pretty sick
Jrife548
Team: looking 4 gamer team

Post by Jrife548 »

I find it awesome that JLV is still releasing updates for us 11 years after release. Thanks JLV, very cool!
DariusP8
Team: Team Nami

Post by DariusP8 »

Jeremy150 wrote:This topic of moving the game to a different engine has been brought up many times. JLV would be better off at this point sticking to his own engine, and adding new features to it. A big one he has planned already is introducing HDRI environment lighting.
That would be insane, just hope it isn’t one of those updates that shits on your pc, I’m honestly buying a beast pc mostly for this game now lol
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Jrife548 wrote:I find it awesome that JLV is still releasing updates for us 11 years after release. Thanks JLV, very cool!