setup save

Post your suggestions here
motox124
Team: Cernics

setup save

Post by motox124 »

it would be cool if u could save and open up setups so u can have the perfect setup for ever track and u dont have to go in and try to change it before every race and if u have a supercross setup u can switch it easlily to nationals or somthing
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Re: setup save

Post by tyskorn »

Have you ever seen this,my friend?To get the setup you are currently using you just hit the grab setup from config button.And there you go,you can save it,then go and make another setup and do the same.
mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

tyskorn wrote:Have you ever seen this,my friend?To get the setup you are currently using you just hit the grab setup from config button.And there you go,you can save it,then go and make another setup and do the same.
I think he means ingame setup switching, so u dont have to close the game to switch setup ...
motox124
Team: Cernics

Post by motox124 »

no i didnt know that u could do that but i just want a drop down menu in the bike setup so u can save a steup. say i was at rabbit hill and i made the perfect setup for that track.. so i go to bike setup and click save then i go to ridge riders(i think i just got the game) and u have already made a awesome setup so u can go to bike set up and click the drop down menu and click that setup u made do u see what i mean now?
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

Yes,I understand,but I doubt jlv wants to do it seeing as Servatis did make the Bike Setup App.