revamp tracks

Post your suggestions here
JB323
Team: Privateer Life

revamp tracks

Post by JB323 »

since the 00 server is popular once again since everyone is on summer, i have concluded the STOCK tracks need a overhaul.

not just saying there 4 years old and way out dated, but you cant really even do the lines without crashing, im not saying change the snapshot (its good ) but its a good excuse to redesign the stock tracks and a good reason to update them, instead of just complaining there out of style now there is a good reason.

And i know a bunch of talented people here have offered to redo them....

Would anyone be interesting in doing a (non) supported revamp of them ? then jlv could kinda see :P

Privateer Life # 323 Support from Motosport | Race Tech | 180 Decals

http://instagram.com/jbolen323/
Jones221
Team: Trump

Re: revamp tracks

Post by Jones221 »

I dont know what the problem is with not being able to do lines? I guess you have to explain it more.

If you saying you want rougher tracks:
This has been a reoccurring issue. The thing is, JLV wants the stock tracks to be ride able by people who have just bought the game. I would love to have rough stock tracks but when you first bought the game, could you run a lap without crashing on Paradise? or a newer track like Glen Helen?
only one to win something real from the game!
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Cant agree with Jones more..
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

I agree the tracks need to be redone to use the newer features of the game better. Planning on doing some other stuff first though.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

I must say this is an exciting time in the MXS world with the rapid development of rider sep 2.0. That is quite a proposal for the stock tracks. Maybe just do the "unapproved" versions and put 'em on 01? I reluctantly agree with Jones about keeping the stock trax for noobs like me:oops:. The higher grip on on Hurricane and others is amazingly close to the grip level IRL.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.