Some avarage suggestions.

Post your suggestions here
Duckstream

Some avarage suggestions.

Post by Duckstream »

Take note : im shure some of these have been suggested.

First:
Camera---i would like to see more control to free camera aswell as a another option for the helmet cam (or a helmet cam with goggles and stuff, for a real view)
also in 3rd person--- camera rises with the rider if going uphill (sometimes its fustrading when you see only the bike and you know it ends up bad )

The "LEG" button, ability to let the riders leg go suport while turning / just come off in a jump while whipping (cool eh? ),
button works like normal, like dap button, you press--- leg comes out (While turning , the iside leg always comes out)
BUT still the leg comes out automaticly at 20mph or less (since not all of us want this thing to over race the normal leg thingy)

Ingame voice ability WITH option to mute player for yourself ofcourse.

Server list, make it easy for new people. just a simple finder type of server list,
private servers can be locked eh? password ability involved.

Ability to add dropping "particles" to make efects like rain, snow rain....sand storms?
This imvolves my question: Can the fog be modet so, it looke like rain? since fog apears in the athmospear (or what ever) ingame, could
it be tweaked so we get a effect that looks like rain?

Mud packing, Mud/sand/ any dirt the track maker chooses in hes track files, stuck to wheels, some on gear (the ammount could be adjusted), bike, anything... AND
to the surrounding objects... this could just "disapear" out of objects after few laps so it dont pile up too much..

yeh , yeh new bike sounds, tear off's, 450, 250 2blows etc would be cool but these are my suggestion, so read it and like it or not, these all would benefit the game (atleast in my mind.)
Duckstream

Re: Some avarage suggestions.

Post by Duckstream »

Oh and let this douple post remind you of one i forgot:
'
Edit button working for atleast 30 seconds after posting ,to forum... -.-
Sib43
Team: pridemx.at

Post by Sib43 »

for the server thingy... i think it would be cool when we can see before we join how many players are online. it sucks... you go join server... no one there another server, and bla bla bla ;)
Duckstream

Post by Duckstream »

SuziRider62 wrote:for the server thingy... i think it would be cool when we can see before we join how many players are online. it sucks... you go join server... no one there another server, and bla bla bla ;)
you see it everytime, theres the text t hat comes up, with the number...
every number is a player.
but the server list could solve that TOO:
FelipeMX
Team: Finesse Supersports

Post by FelipeMX »

the leg button would be awesome, but what I am really expecting for (after 'handling and riding' issues) is new bike sounds...
Finesse Supersports
mace-x
Team: your sister´s fan!

Post by mace-x »

particle generator would be an awesome feature.
let`s call it "roost generator", you could add a way to tell the game that in xyz position with certain angle and speed can trow roost as the one that the rear wheel throws, you could add one of these high in the sky and simulate a rain or snow :)
would be cool, is this possible jlv?
Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...
Duckstream

Post by Duckstream »

or is the fog possible? (fog tweaked to animated 3-4 frame rain or something? :S