POINTS AND LEVELS -> ONLINE

Post your suggestions here
OllzMate

Re: POINTS AND LEVELS -> ONLINE

Post by OllzMate »

Hi
What you should have in stead of a ranking system is a feedback system.
Like when another person is nice to you.
Someone helps you out in the servers or forums = good feedback.
Or the fact that youve become friends with the other user.
when you have a good Clean race with that person you could choose to give good feedback.
And someone who is dirty or takes people out could get bad feedback.
too many bad feedbacks could mean a ban, it would also make life easier for JLV.
(easy evidence for JLV to ban that person instead of watching a demo)

Jlv could also make a colour feedback ranking system for the forums
so say i got good feedback and kept getting more my forum user name would become in yellow OllzMAte < like that

OllzMate (In Black) Would be neutral so people in the middle of good and bad feedback, or people just joined the forum or has had no feedback submitted about them yet would be that colour.
OllzMate would be more good feedback than bad feedback.
OllzMate would be better than yellow and so on,
so like the more good/bad feedback a diffrent colour you would be saying like red is the highest and black would be the lowest (Not in a racial way).
And if my name was on green and i got alot of bad feedback i would go down to a yellow name.
There could also be a key of the colours in the feedback ranking system.
And that people with a better (higher) colour in the key would get more respect and prioritys over lower colours.
I hope that makes sense to you guys, and that it wouldnt be to much hassle for jlv to make this feature he could also make the colour change automaticly depending on your good feedback increasing or decreasing so he doesnt have to do it manually.

Im sorry if that draged on a bit but Tell me what your Opinion is about this.
Thanks Ollie
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Re: POINTS AND LEVELS -> ONLINE

Post by yzmxer608 »

What ever happened to gaining respect the old fashion way? Helping people or not being a total jerk to everyone online and in forums. You don't need rating systems to tell you someone isn't the greatest person ever.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.