contest for video on mxsimulator.com

Post your suggestions here
Servatis

contest for video on mxsimulator.com

Post by Servatis »

to be honest the videos on the mxsimulator.com site do the game no justice with all the new additions and updates.

I was thinking of something like a video contest, where people send in thier MXS vids and the top (or top 3) video(s) get a spot on mxsimulator.com.

I don't know if you (jlv) want to keep the videos stock (skins/tracks etc)(thought I read that somewhere at some point), but that could be one of the prerequisites for entering the comp.
even with stock skins and tracks some of these guys in the community can work miracles with video editing.
MXS Garage 0.9 download here

---

Everytime you post something, a stupid baby gets punched in the face. Please post, for the smart children.

MXS Cares
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Creme Egg

Re: contest for video on mxsimulator.com

Post by Mbutler183 »

If a video was going to be done it would have to be stock models, skins etc. But you could do videos on the contest tracks. Those are the only things that arent classified as "User Created" Which would be false advertising
Wings
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Wings »

Thats a shame you have to use stock models and skins. It would be better if you could to show the game at its full potential, graphic wise, realism ect.
jasper125

Post by jasper125 »

But can't we ad a video under. With downloads and update's and the show an good video that wil get people over the line. I think
JP37R
Team: JPR

Post by JP37R »

Videos of the game with all the additional skins and available things are easy to find. Watching some of the videos on youtube, and looking at the screenshots post are what got me to buy the full version. Although the videos posted on the main pages of this site aren't all that exciting, they are an accurate representation of what you get from your purchase.