buying the game

Post your suggestions here
jasper125

buying the game

Post by jasper125 »

It should be easier to buy the game i dont want to make an account with some site and i don't have a credit card. I finally bought the game but its a stupid system. I just want to make the money over to the game and get a code why cant i make the money over from my bank account to mx simulator.
DJ99X

Re: buying the game

Post by DJ99X »

Because if you paid JLV directly, you would have to wait for him to confirm the payment before he can send a download link. With the setup he has now, the download link is sent as soon as the money is transferred. Its just like any other game
jasper125

Post by jasper125 »

how long is that because im buying the game at my dad's place i've got to tell my dad how he has to do that. instant bank transfer is the easiest i think right he just fills in his account number and name and wath then. Does he have to make the money over to mxs or doest it get written off his account?
mxbiker
Team: FSK

Post by mxbiker »

i thought you said in the above post you already bought the game?
Proud MXS member since 2008
Still a MXS 125CC rider!
2011 SMA nationals championships leader
5th at the GP replica series 2011
3th overall with team Holland at the MXSON 2010
jasper125

Post by jasper125 »

devorced parents :oops: maar kun jij me helpen ik wil het via de rabobank overmaken hoe doe ik dit
mxbiker
Team: FSK

Post by mxbiker »

you dont have to buy the game twice, just open the link again that jlv gave you, you can use it 3 times.
if the link isnt working, ask jlv for a new link
Proud MXS member since 2008
Still a MXS 125CC rider!
2011 SMA nationals championships leader
5th at the GP replica series 2011
3th overall with team Holland at the MXSON 2010
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

I had thought BMT handled bank transfers for free, but apparently there is an extra fee.

BMT's billing FAQ is here.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
jasper125

Post by jasper125 »

Got my friends hooked two but they are having problems also buying the game because quickly told why.
In holland you've got to have a diffrent bank code for money transfer outside holland so i dont have that so i cant buy the game because i also dont have an creditcard.
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

i'm from holland and i payed with paypal.. just make and account transfer money to it and then pay for the game.
you can even link your bank account to paypal, but that requires some more work,.
MXS Garage 0.9 download here

---

Everytime you post something, a stupid baby gets punched in the face. Please post, for the smart children.

MXS Cares
jasper125

Post by jasper125 »

damn nothing works paypal only acepts mastercard and visa my bank pass is from maestro :evil: