Track Rating

Post your suggestions here
Ashes
Team: Privateer #65

Track Rating

Post by Ashes »

I was trying to pick a track to ride & I realised I have so many tracks on my machine, I can't remember which ones I do and don't like.

I thought it'd be cool if I could rate the tracks I have with 5 stars (like iTunes)

It's a small thing & I'm not sure if anyone else would find it useful - but I know I would.

Maybe even extend it to rating of skins etc also.

O - I'm not suggesting that the ratings count for anything online either - it's purely for use on the machine that mxs is installed.
mikez#411

Re: Track Rating

Post by mikez#411 »

just write down the tracks you like:) easier for jlv, since he has some more valuable things to worry about:p
Garasaki

Post by Garasaki »

I like that idea. The lack of preview pics makes it really hard to remember what track is what sometimes.

(Preview pics would be wonderful btw)

I like the idea of a local machine rating system.
DR.MIZ wrote: Keeping something "secret" so you can be "cool" is not making a flourishing community.
mace-x
Team: your sister´s fan!

Post by mace-x »

Garasaki wrote:I like that idea. The lack of preview pics makes it really hard to remember what track is what sometimes.

(Preview pics would be wonderful btw)

I like the idea of a local machine rating system.
yeah, the game seriously needs a preview in menus, im tired to have to start time trial everytime i want to change gear or bike untill i got what i want..
Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

mace-x wrote: yeah, the game seriously needs a preview in menus, im tired to have to start time trial everytime i want to change gear or bike untill i got what i want..
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Same. I have like million gears and i have no idea wich one to choose,or when you download new gear and you want to try it out you have to search it really well,over 20 pages
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion