supermoto

Post your suggestions here
mace-x
Team: your sister´s fan!

supermoto

Post by mace-x »

there´s no supermoto games, why dont you, jlv, position this game as the best and only supermoto simulator?
it has a lot of potential, you would need to tweak the knee of the rider to go out in turns and avoid leaning the bike so much to avoid the knee going tru the pavement.
also at lover velocities, but higher that we has atm, let the rider get his foot out.
so lower velocities=foot, higher velocities=knee.

that would be so awesome, let us select betweeen arcade, mx simulation, sm simulation :)
Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...
Images381
Team: Privateer

Re: supermoto

Post by Images381 »

seems like more of a cosmetic thing, supermoto is fine as is and since we dont have that many supermoto tracks it wouldnt really do much good
DJ wrote: That top creators list is rooted. Don't even take notice of it. I'm not even on the darn thing.
mxbiker
Team: FSK

Post by mxbiker »

well at the beginning of this game we didnt have much mx tracks either, so thats an invalid argument.
Proud MXS member since 2008
Still a MXS 125CC rider!
2011 SMA nationals championships leader
5th at the GP replica series 2011
3th overall with team Holland at the MXSON 2010
JP37R
Team: JPR

Post by JP37R »

I think getting the physics perfected for MX should be first in line, hence the name of the game, there is still quite a bit on the wishlist. Maybe SM physics could be included in the long term. Heck, JLV has not even included 450's yet because he is working on other things he feels is more important at the moment. Im sure glad I'm not in JLV's shoes! he has a lot on his plate with this game.
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

JP37R wrote:I think getting the physics perfected for MX should be first in line, hence the name of the game, there is still quite a bit on the wishlist. Maybe SM physics could be included in the long term. Heck, JLV has not even included 450's yet because he is working on other things he feels is more important at the moment. Im sure glad I'm not in JLV's shoes! he has a lot on his plate with this game.
The physics in MXS are good for supermoto, since it's mostly the same exept for the slicks and asphalt.
especially since we have those handy tiles for friction a supermoto track can be made to feel very real.

the things mentioned are just cosmetic like Wild card said, it doesn't add anything to the way supermoto rides only how it looks.

if you want to do supermoto.. make a track and go ride it's as close to the real deal as it gets.
The game is called MX simulator and MX/SX should come before supermoto at all times.
MXS Garage 0.9 download here

---

Everytime you post something, a stupid baby gets punched in the face. Please post, for the smart children.

MXS Cares
mace-x

Post by mace-x »

Servatis wrote:
JP37R wrote:I think getting the physics perfected for MX should be first in line, hence the name of the game, there is still quite a bit on the wishlist. Maybe SM physics could be included in the long term. Heck, JLV has not even included 450's yet because he is working on other things he feels is more important at the moment. Im sure glad I'm not in JLV's shoes! he has a lot on his plate with this game.
The physics in MXS are good for supermoto, since it's mostly the same exept for the slicks and asphalt.
especially since we have those handy tiles for friction a supermoto track can be made to feel very real.

the things mentioned are just cosmetic like Wild card said, it doesn't add anything to the way supermoto rides only how it looks.

if you want to do supermoto.. make a track and go ride it's as close to the real deal as it gets.
The game is called MX simulator and MX/SX should come before supermoto at all times.
i´m on it sefrvetis, 2 of em in the works :)
that´s why i am asking for this, i feel like everyone is jumping on me xD

i know that those are just visuals, but with those visual small animations we could get such a good and awesome sm simulator, both in physics (as we have now) and the visual aspect.
just sayin :)
Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

I've been planning on making some supermoto tracks to include with the stock game since the AI are pretty good at supermoto and it would be easier for beginners too. Don't know when I'll actually get around to it.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Sib43
Team: pridemx.at

Post by Sib43 »

I hope u will working on other stuff first because i think many ppl don't need supermoto (like me). I ride motocross in RL and im not interested in supermoto. like i hate the sm-track in server 01 :(
mace-x

Post by mace-x »

SuziRider62 wrote:I hope u will working on other stuff first because i think many ppl don't need supermoto (like me). I ride motocross in RL and im not interested in supermoto. like i hate the sm-track in server 01 :(
hope you work on other stuff first than what he want because i dont want..
c´mon, let´s keep this together, we are all pointing at the same direction :)
it´s like i would say, no i dont want rider movements because i like to play the game and see how the rider moves forwards and rear everytime while stopped.. lol
Massacre ftw!