Text/Results Lag

Post your suggestions here
Nybrok
Team: Privateer

Re: Text/Results Lag

Post by Nybrok »

Pumaxcs wrote:Nor did anyone ask you. DJ asked a question to JLV about the servers, not "Nybrok, what is your opinion on how the servers run?"
Well at least im talking about something which has something to do with this problem?
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Pumaxcs wrote:No, that would be the servers fault for not being able to handle all the people.
I did too. Then you answered back, DJ answered, then your repeated yourself after he just answered that question. He has sense then answered you again. Now we are here. I'm ready to look past this and move on if you are.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Nybrok

Post by Nybrok »

Checkerz448 wrote:
Nybrok wrote:
DJ wrote:I dont think you understand what I am trying to say here.

Frame rate lag ----> your problem

Text/Results lag ----> Server problem
but why does it lags so much on mx simulator? CSS has much better graphics and its possible to play with 50 people with no lag.
So if there is nothing jlv can do about it,why cant track creators make tracks with less objects and stuff. :roll:
Go make a game that doesn't lag, and then make some tracks with less objects too.
in Battlefield bad company,there is flying shells,breakable glass and big load of cars,moving tanks and stuff.And it doesnt lag even if you play with 30 players.No, there is no games which doesnt lag you are right,but there is big difference with games like mxs and css,battlefield etc etc. I would play ugly map with no lag instead of "sick looking track" which lags like hell.Thats my opinion.i just want that this game gets better.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Do you know what the difference between EA's budget and JLV's is? Do you know how many employee's are working for EA on specificlly train parts they are getting payed for compaired to JLV?
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
hollin427

Post by hollin427 »

dumbest argument ever lol :roll:
mace-x
Team: your sister´s fan!

Post by mace-x »

hollin427 wrote:dumbest argument ever lol :roll:
dumbest post ever :roll:
Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Back on topic...
DJ wrote:Is there anything that can be done about this in the bigger races? It is a major pain in the a having to wait 5 minutes for your message to go through, or for the results to come up
That happens when the server rate is set too high. I had 19802 set to 750000, which is normally fine but the other servers must have been busy enough to max out the connection during that race.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.