Rider Techinques&Styles

Post your suggestions here
VicenteBareilles#228

Rider Techinques&Styles

Post by VicenteBareilles#228 »

I was thinking about the technique and style of the mxs rider, It might be very good to be able to personalize the positions of the rider (in all differents possitions:sit/dab,etc) as in " tourist trophy ".
I hope that they understand my idea.
Look at my first Mini Clip TrailerHERE!
VicenteBareilles#228

Re: Rider Techinques&Styles

sorry for bad english(google traductor)
livefast259
Crushed Dissenter
Team: WHITE TRASH

Post by livefast259 »

i understund you and i am with you.when i have rider mass low its fine for turning but when ride in bumps or when í jump i like rider mas higher..so it will be cool to have more choice for set rider position in siting,staying and jumping..because in every of this thing you need different body pisition..?! :oops: :?: that will make a new rider style (i am czech so sorry 4 my bad english,thanks to all of comunity for your time and greath job that i can enjoy :D )
VicenteBareilles#228

I WASNT SAYING noone of thats topics, i say do personalize the riders positions for individual players, i know jlv has a lot of work, but this is a "suggestion box" so my idea was IF WE HAVE A FULL SETTING OPTION FOR OUR BIKE WHY NOT FOR THE RIDER thats only what i suggest, i say style, cause all people who play with different positions,settings.. they will have a different style in the bike. UNDERSTAND?

sorry for bad english.....):