Wind

Post your suggestions here
totorox

Re: Wind

Post by totorox »

But wav sound form support should be a nice add.
I dreamed to be able to yell lappers with a 'GO OUT MY WAY!!!!'
Duckstream

Post by Duckstream »

someone sayd its not realistic if you hear bird voices, havent you seen any of the films (mx films in this case) witch have first a environmental footage, then gomes the noble sound of that bike from a mile away, peace is gone, its time to race blablabla...
i think beeing able to add your sound to the game would be cool as hell, few normal sounds wich were like "OUH!" "hey! (incase bumbing someone) and some others, witch could be replaced by custom sounds if thats wanted,
also environmental sounds could be addet to track file and set to a time gate or area, from points blablabla to point bla, stadium sounds and stuff like that..
i suggested this earlyer but no one really liked the idea -.-
Judge
Crushed Dissenter
Team: FSK

Post by Judge »

Maybe some kind of guy commenting the race (or giving commentaries of the race, or what the fuck ever you'd want to call it.), just like in real life races, you hear the crowd, you hear the bikes, and you hear that annoying idiot even though you don't really know what he's saying due to the ammount of sound going on around you...
Pass by the speakers - hear him better...

If well made maybe it could be a nice addition... appart from this one though I really do think enviromental sounds would be just awesome.
squirrelboy86
Team: SD | Action Suzuki

Post by squirrelboy86 »

an idea i had was to maybe add a sound to an object if u want to like a bird sound could be put on a tree or a annoying announcer on a speaker or a crowd member maybe but i dont know anything about making stuff for games just thought it may work
Roy Mitchell wrote:I got cockblocked by the refrigerator
Click for go fast.