making our own ruts

Post your suggestions here
Monsterenergy52
Crushed Dissenter
Team: FBI

making our own ruts

Post by Monsterenergy52 »

i have always been thinking of something to suggest. while i was playing mx vs atv reflex i thought we should be able to ruts while playing in the game :lol:
ShackAttack12

Re: making our own ruts

Post by ShackAttack12 »

:?
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

facepalm

Under commands, --erode.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Monsterenergy52
Crushed Dissenter
Team: FBI

Post by Monsterenergy52 »

well i so sorry i ruined your day
JETZcorp
Team: Privateer

Post by JETZcorp »

I've tried the erode function, and I don't think it works very well. It acts as though you've got tires three feet wide and you're cutting into solid granite. It simply doesn't act like a narrow knob tire in soft dirt. The implementation in MX vs ATV was much, much better and I think it would be worth some attention to bring MXS up to somewhere approaching that level. I don't see this as a top-priority item, but I do actually think a new dirt implementation should be fairly high on the list. I can't help but constantly feel as though we're racing on sculpted rock.
Give me more power.
Give me more handling.
Give me more style.
Give me more Maico.
woodpecka39

Post by woodpecka39 »

Once again JETZcorp prevails :D :D :D :D :D :D
Attachments
high-five-0808-lg-76258126.jpg
(18.86 KiB) Downloaded 147 times
Eatin Zebra Cakes and playin MXS is my hobby.
cpt_Slow
Team: Privateer

Post by cpt_Slow »

JETZcorp wrote:I've tried the erode function, and I don't think it works very well. It acts as though you've got tires three feet wide and you're cutting into solid granite. It simply doesn't act like a narrow knob tire in soft dirt. The implementation in MX vs ATV was much, much better and I think it would be worth some attention to bring MXS up to somewhere approaching that level. I don't see this as a top-priority item, but I do actually think a new dirt implementation should be fairly high on the list. I can't help but constantly feel as though we're racing on sculpted rock.
The three feet wide thing is due to the definition of the track. I'm pretty sure I remember JLV saying something about variable definitions ie really high on track and not so high off track. This could make the erode more workable, but I can't remember where he said it and I'm pretty sure it's not coming any time soon. :wink: (Of course I may be talking rubbish and I imagined it all...I often am. :P )