Shadow to rider

Post your suggestions here
Ch4rl1e Camer0n

Shadow to rider

Post by Ch4rl1e Camer0n »

Please JLV add a shadow to the rider, it will make the game twice as visually pleasing and help you see your rider, cos sometimes it looks like ya floating. It can be easily done. Well at least I think it could be. But get the lighting file and the game file or what ever you do and make them so the rider gets a shadow. There could be a option to turn it off and on in graphic settings. But please look into this. :D
MarcusThompson
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Re: Shadow to rider

Post by MarcusThompson »

Ch4rl1e Camer0n wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:15 am Please JLV add a shadow to the rider, it will make the game twice as visually pleasing and help you see your rider, cos sometimes it looks like ya floating. It can be easily done. Well at least I think it could be. But get the lighting file and the game file or what ever you do and make them so the rider gets a shadow. There could be a option to turn it off and on in graphic settings. But please look into this. :D
i believe that if mx bikes is a newer video game and can get this feature then why can't mx sim shaka #imdiamond1
bop
Team: Privateer

Post by bop »

small QOL life like this would go such a long way for sim :)
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

It's very funny to see people who've never written a line of code say something would be easy to develop.
Ch4rl1e Camer0n

Post by Ch4rl1e Camer0n »

Jakob Hubbard wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:08 am It's very funny to see people who've never written a line of code say something would be easy to develop.
lil bump 8)

well idrk just speaking out my ass, just want a shadow brah. I thought about it and u could make like a shadow in the bike, gear, helmet, wheels etc in there files like how u do with specs norms and such. for example, the track u are playing could have a shadow reference in the lighting file that redirects to the shadow in the say.... bike file. I dont rlly know what im saying but yeah could be cool. but JLV you got others things to do than this like bike sounds, terrain optimisation, and uhh what else you were thinking of doing.. better first person cam? idk :!: :!: