Super X SX Series ?

Post your suggestions here
DJ99X

Re: Super X SX Series ?

Post by DJ99X »

I believe he was under the impression that JLV was going to make all of the tracks, and thus work on the tracks instead of the game itself. Its not like racing takes up much time anyways.
MiNi

Post by MiNi »

I thin JLV has gotten a big enough headache making the supercross series so lets not give him a heart attack to make this and the 2011 series.
Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything mini says. That's where you went wrong.
KTM57 wrote:Total keyboard warrior.
mace-x
Team: your sister´s fan!

Post by mace-x »

chris465 wrote:
mace-x wrote:please dont, the last sx series we lost about a year of new snapshots because of that! :(
i preffer a lot a new snapshot rather than tracks, we can make tracks, but we cant make snapshots so..
also we could work a lot better our tracks with some modifications on the editor :lol:
Mace did you seriously just ask the guy that busts ass for us all the time to make this game better, not to enjoy himself a little bit and do some racing? He did not say he was going to build the tracks, he just said that we could use his server and that he would enjoy racing them as well! Think a little bit before you type.
woow, first thing is, i didnt sayd that jlv couldnt race or enjoy the game, so the first question is responsed.
the last time he built a good amount of tracks, and all i was saying is that we can make those tracks and i was asking him to make updates on the editor that let us work the tracks in a better more efective way.
was the last sentence necesary?
i didnt insulted nobody and i think that im respectfull, hope to get the same back.
that´s it
Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...
mace-x

Post by mace-x »

also, my cmment was because this is suggestions forum, i suppose that are suggestions for jlv to improve the game, the title of the topic is:
Super X SX Series ?

wich translates in:
jlv, would you run a super x sx series this year like you´ve done with the last year´s sx series?

so my comment was more oriented to the whole topic rather than jlv´s post, i´d quoted him if that where my intention.
Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...
Motoboss

Post by Motoboss »

Chris465, Mace was not being disrespectfull towards jlv in anyway ..he was trying to be funny...lol
Appreciate my hard work? Buy me a beer,
https://www.paypal.me/Motoboss
Check out my Facebook Page
My YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR5gAn ... z59ykqiKyA
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

I have Sydney nearly complete, just fine tuning and tweaking a few things from a displacement standpoint.
mace-x

Post by mace-x »

Motoboss wrote:Chris465, Mace was not being disrespectfull towards jlv in anyway ..he was trying to be funny...lol
shhhhhht! :oops:
Massacre ftw!

jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

I'm not making any tracks. I will provide the server and race in it though.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

I hope you make the 2011 AMA SX to be honest, with the template you seemed to have made the track were really fun, flowing and towards the end we could use yours as a execellent base as to the real lines that developed. With a template it wouldn't be to hard to mix and match jumps on the flat maps, then I believe you also said that by the new SX you were going to have classes, either A/B or 250/450.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

One more clarification...

I'm not making any Australian Supercross tracks. I will provide the server and race in it though.

I will be doing the AMA SX series. I don't use a template for the SX tracks. While I try to be consistent with the jump slopes, I tweak the slope of each individual jump to make the section work correctly for every possible jump combo.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
FactoryBR21
Team: Privateer

Post by FactoryBR21 »

any note about the 450fs.... jlv?
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

jlv wrote:One more clarification...

I'm not making any Australian Supercross tracks. I will provide the server and race in it though.

I will be doing the AMA SX series. I don't use a template for the SX tracks. While I try to be consistent with the jump slopes, I tweak the slope of each individual jump to make the section work correctly for every possible jump combo.
You killed it with consistency and fun on the AMA tracks. I strive to make my MXS SX tracks to ride as smoothly as your replicas did. Building SX for MXS is tricky.
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

Sweendoggy wrote:I'd offer myself up to help run it...
kwic73

Post by kwic73 »

any note about the 450fs.... jlv?
Mona
Team: MotoOption

Post by Mona »

So is this in progress? If so, are the tracks going to use the 2010 Supercross Series objects? I've looked up some pictures of this series from last year, and the finish line object, and stadiums aren't anything like the one used in the 2010 SX Series. Also, you can see different objects like the banners behind the stargate, those fence barriers and triangle banners on the side of the track. Those can be made.
ImageImage
I know that i said that i wouldn't have any desire making the displacements for the tracks, but i can do objects.

Also, here's a pit board girl:

Sorry for so many pictures, but i just thought that i'd offer some help, and maybe the tracks can be more unique compared to the 2010 SX Series tracks. So, whoever the driving force behind this series is, you can pm me if you need any help.