mxserver race requirements

Post your suggestions here
wheels1758

mxserver race requirements

Post by wheels1758 »

JLV,
I know with the newest mxserver it is possible to require a vertain snappy, is it possible for you to code in some other requirement options? Say some setup options like stop wheelies, auto shifting, antilock brakes, and such.

On another but related note. I think you should disable arcade mode in your servers. Or at least 01-03. I was in 03 last night and there was a guy running arcade physics which was pretty annoying. Its not bad when they're slow noobs, but this guy was managing similar lap times to yzedmxer and myself. It sucks when a guy with arcade punts you and you cannot pay him back. He was also able to plow everyone on the start without consequence. I'm not trying to report him for banning (so those of you who feel the need to post in every topic, don't tell me to post this in the ban thread) I just think its something to be dealt with on a global scale.
MiNi

Re: mxserver race requirements

Post by MiNi »

Yea.

Maybe you can have a certain setup based on stats. Because when people are new to the game, they can't handle it. Setups should only be restriced to those with a good stats page. Such as 25 top tens, 10 top threes and then a win. But at least put a required number of riders in the lobby so that the stats will actually count.
Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything mini says. That's where you went wrong.
KTM57 wrote:Total keyboard warrior.