Icon/ minimap

Post your suggestions here
JB323
Team: Privateer Life

Icon/ minimap

Post by JB323 »

Change the red arrow to a dot and add the blue flag system to the map, so you can see blue dot and the person your battling with. This should make it helpful to know when to pull over and let the leader by instead of letting the guy in 8th over THEN the leader.

Privateer Life # 323 Support from Motosport | Race Tech | 180 Decals

http://instagram.com/jbolen323/
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Re: Icon/ minimap

Post by yzmxer608 »

Make the blue flag take up your whole screen and flash really fast. Just put a seizure warning when you start the game.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

yzmxer608 wrote:Make the blue flag take up your whole screen and flash really fast. Just put a seizure warning when you start the game.
It pops up too early. If you pull over in the next corner you're left waiting for 5 seconds sometimes... Besides, it's not that they don't see it, it's that they don't want to pull over. Think about the people that are causing the problem and how they ride, would you expect them to pull over for a blue flag?
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Don't remove the blue bar at the bottom. If people don't notice that, they definitely wont notice the top bar
Zane_Mx#88

Post by Zane_Mx#88 »

I HATE this idea. Keep it how it is!
Joe
Team: MXSP

Post by Joe »

mxer323 wrote:Change the red arrow to a dot and add the blue flag system to the map, so you can see blue dot and the person your battling with. This should make it helpful to know when to pull over and let the leader by instead of letting the guy in 8th over THEN the leader.
good idea and I think you should be able to look left and right in first person because when your going down the start you can see anyone thats beside you till you run into them
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

Zane_Mx#88 wrote:I HATE this idea. Keep it how it is!
I'm assuming it would be added to what there is now. It would just aid it.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
JB323
Team: Privateer Life

Post by JB323 »

yzmxer608 wrote:
Zane_Mx#88 wrote:I HATE this idea. Keep it how it is!
I'm assuming it would be added to what there is now. It would just aid it.

this would allow for someone to glance at their map and see there dot and the person behind them & ALSO the person about to lap. As its hard to identify someone in game, on outdoor stuff its easier, but for SX its going to be needed. The red arrow takes up to much space if the person is within 20 ft or so .

Privateer Life # 323 Support from Motosport | Race Tech | 180 Decals

http://instagram.com/jbolen323/
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

Yeah I agree, you can't see people by you sometimes because of the arrow.
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

Another thing, if you are being lapped, don't just stop, or move over a ton, the leaders know how to pass, just don't do anything stupid, like hit them, or battle back, or get super squirrley. Just hold your line, and I'm sure they will go past you just fine. Also, it would be nice to have on your pit board how many seconds you are IN FRONT of the guy behind you as well as how far behind the guy in front of you is. That would help as well.