Restarts

Post your suggestions here
JP37R
Team: JPR

Restarts

Post by JP37R »

Can you adjust how restarts are handled on the servers? make it a 100% vote for 3 riders or less. Nothing is more irritating than a couple of goons restarting whenever they miss the holeshot or crash in the first turn. Ive been online when another rider restarts over and over multiple times, because he wasn't getting the holeshots he wanted,it pretty much ruins wanting to ride online for guys that know how to make it through the first turn.

Also, maybe force a restart on 1 vote when all riders have completed the race.

Another problem is when you have a few guys in a server who will not restart and just freeride leaving the people waiting in warmup mode for long periods of time. I've seen guys freeride for 15 minutes after the race was over, refusing to restart for a couple guys wanting in.
Junior
Team: Privateer

Re: Restarts

Post by Junior »

+1 :)
Skype- Junior-518
Time for the MX Season =)
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

Yeah this definately needs to be looked at.
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Creme Egg

Post by Mbutler183 »

JP37R wrote:Can you adjust how restarts are handled on the servers? make it a 100% vote for 3 riders or less. Nothing is more irritating than a couple of goons restarting whenever they miss the holeshot or crash in the first turn. Ive been online when another rider restarts over and over multiple times, because he wasn't getting the holeshots he wanted,it pretty much ruins wanting to ride online for guys that know how to make it through the first turn.

Another problem is when you have a few guys in a server who will not restart and just freeride leaving the people waiting in warmup mode for long periods of time. I've seen guys freeride for 15 minutes after the race was over, refusing to restart for a couple guys wanting in.
Most of the time ive experienced this, your jpr goons are responsible for it.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Mbutler183 wrote:
JP37R wrote:Can you adjust how restarts are handled on the servers? make it a 100% vote for 3 riders or less. Nothing is more irritating than a couple of goons restarting whenever they miss the holeshot or crash in the first turn. Ive been online when another rider restarts over and over multiple times, because he wasn't getting the holeshots he wanted,it pretty much ruins wanting to ride online for guys that know how to make it through the first turn.

Ha. Funny cuz its true.
JP37R
Team: JPR

Post by JP37R »

Mbutler183 wrote:

I apologize if they were doing this, I'll have a talk with them because that's just unacceptable.
AUS_yzman
Team: AUS

Post by AUS_yzman »

agree 100% :)
Tom cortvriendt

Post by Tom cortvriendt »

agree
motoxjeff#7 wrote:JLV do you ever just sit back, and say " DAMN I made this game"? lol
Motoboss

Post by Motoboss »

I would agree that a 100% vote for restart ....reason being,there are no restarts in real life except for a red flag usually do to injury
Appreciate my hard work? Buy me a beer,
https://www.paypal.me/Motoboss
Check out my Facebook Page
My YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR5gAn ... z59ykqiKyA