Rider Stance?

Post your suggestions here
Mcbroom#474
Team: Mob Dirty Inc

Rider Stance?

Post by Mcbroom#474 »

Mabye we could fix the rider so when he turns his foots always down for more acruate and more leveled ride??? :wink: its just and ideal :)
Mcbroom#474

Re: Rider Stance?

Post by Mcbroom#474 »

also a nother idea is as u are in the air after u jumped jlv should make it so we can move are bikes for a more accruate landing?
magnusson
Team: Wannabe

Post by magnusson »

i would rather just want a 1 button for sit down and 1 button for putting the leg out :roll: , and it would look more realistic if he would have his leg on the tank plastic like this..
vurbmoto wrote: - Kevin Windham is still a BOSS
My Release's on PureMXS
Mcbroom#474

Post by Mcbroom#474 »

ya thats wat i was thinking cause everytime i go in a corner he has his leg up haha and sometimes u wash out or go over the berm :D
Mcbroom#474

Post by Mcbroom#474 »

we already have a but for sit down BUT it would b good to have ONLY 1 button for sit down/put leg out all in the same button?
magnusson
Team: Wannabe

Post by magnusson »

Mcbroom#474 wrote:we already have a but for sit down BUT it would b good to have ONLY 1 button for sit down/put leg out all in the same button?
it is like that now :| i just think it would be good having a option to put your leg out when you want, or have higher max dap speed, if you don't like that then you could just have the 2 options as the same buttons then you wont feel a change :roll:
vurbmoto wrote: - Kevin Windham is still a BOSS
My Release's on PureMXS
Mcbroom#474

Post by Mcbroom#474 »

acually for mx it would b better cause when u got tight corners u can put ur leg out and lean foward and sit it would make u more ballanced and u wont fall down to many times.mabye for when ur whiping to u can kick ur leg out :| idk its just an idea lol
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Maybe if the leg out was deployed after you leaned over a certain amount with the dab button pressed.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.