Backup/Auto Rotate Button reversal

Post your suggestions here
ddmx

Backup/Auto Rotate Button reversal

Post by ddmx »

Instead of holding the backup button to stop rotating towards the next timing gate, how about you have to hold the backup button to rotate, otherwise it's up to you to get turned around. Many situations I find myself being able to turn around faster when i'm not slowly being turned around automatically. Maybe an option to make the switch?
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Re: Backup/Auto Rotate Button reversal

Post by tyskorn »

If you just turn "Dab When Stopped" to "No", you won't be turned around. You'll have to hold the Sit/Dab button to get up though.
toonys66
Team: Privateer

Post by toonys66 »

yeah good idea ddmx, sometime i like the fact to rotate to the timing gate but sometime it s fatser to do it myslef!! an option of this ll be great!!
DJD

Post by DJD »

tyskorn wrote:If you just turn "Dab When Stopped" to "No", you won't be turned around. You'll have to hold the Sit/Dab button to get up though.
I hate that, cause if your not paying attention the rider will just fall over. I always forget to hold the button on restarts and flop over into people on the starting line....
totorox

Post by totorox »

Same. I already suggested this : while backup button is down, we should be able to stop the auto-rotation by setting direction override. (actually it just a loose of time to try to set a new direction before the procedure is finished, even if it's the wrong way...)
Then also we should be able to Push the bike (front direction) or grab (rear) instead of using only B key to grab.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

Not sure if this got looked at, but damn would it be nice. :D