Look Back button

Post your suggestions here
jbob23
Team: Privateer

Look Back button

Post by jbob23 »

I know its been suggested before but i'd really like to have it. I know i would use it some on the sx series tracks. could be tough but it would be cool if the rider would be animated looking over his shoulder. (this could look sick when timed right in screenshots)

I know you have a lot on your plate right now but just tossing it out there again.
Mikey

Re: Look Back button

Post by Mikey »

god this would be wonderful along with a tearoff button, i can only dream////
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Tear off's would be awesome. The only problem is making that not be a hog and not lag out. I almost got a headset with programable buttons on the side just for that function.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Tom cortvriendt

Post by Tom cortvriendt »

maybe set a maximum of tear off, maybe 5 tear off's for 1 race or something. Look back button would be nice too!
motoxjeff#7 wrote:JLV do you ever just sit back, and say " DAMN I made this game"? lol
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

Dirt buildup on your screen due to roost particles hitting the camera location would an amazing breakthrough. Depending on the roost density, traction settings, and time it's hitting the camera, would determine the amount of dirt layers applied in front of the camera. A tearoff button to simply clear all the layers, or in the case of a rolloff, a single strip, could be done.

Comparitively to multiplayer, the physics, and shaders, this seems to be an easy "must do" addition.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Since the only reason people use tears to roll offs in the real world is because of real world elements and if they aren't the elements put into the game then the roll off function wouldn't be necesary because you would always want to see more of the screen. not unless there is like double theamount of roll to tear off. Then I also think that during outdoors everyone will use roll offs then supercross everyone uses tearoffs. I say just pick one and leave out the rest, because with just my little brainstorm there I can see a few problems of fairness come from it.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

With any regard however, you say that tearoffs or rolloffs would be a great addition?
Tom cortvriendt

Tear off is better i think, maybe for 3rd person camera too! But a maximum is better for a laggy race a think
motoxjeff#7 wrote:JLV do you ever just sit back, and say " DAMN I made this game"? lol
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

The most I've ever heard being placed on a set of goggles was a while back. Oakley said they put 60 tearoffs on RC's goggles at a mud race. That would be a max I'd say.
surfboyrio
Team: Privateer

Post by surfboyrio »

Before a look Back or tear off, we need a LOCK on Fisrt person cam , if this game call himself a simulator how come people can drive their bikes from 3rd person view. Thats just BS, i preffer to shit om my pants than use 3rd person view, is so arcadish.
Tom cortvriendt

That is bullshit. Many people riding 3rd person, and again.. you have to know it yourself.
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

I would kill for tearoffs with an arm that goes up to reach for it. Would be even more cool if when you pressed it you had less control over the bike since you let go of your bars.
And roost should build up on your screen even if you had roost turned off because othervise it would be an easy way to cheat.
Joe
Team: MXSP

Post by Joe »

I think first person camera needs a major over hual its not reall at all you can only look where your bike is headed and in real life you look where you want to go not where you are going (if that makes sense) and also a big problem is in the start i cant see beside me so i dont know if im going to crash into anyone i feel liek a horse with blinders on all the time

I think the first person camera needs some major work it really is holding it back for me i think we need a option to rotate the camer
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

and what buttons would you use for looking around?
I don't know about you but if i get any more controlls to deal with Í'll have to grow a third hand.

a lookback button would be good. but realistically, like the head only turns 100 degrees max, or domething like that. so you'll have to whip the bike in the air to get a real good look. or look back in a corner.
I don't need eyes in the back of my head.
MXS Garage 0.9 download here

---

Everytime you post something, a stupid baby gets punched in the face. Please post, for the smart children.

MXS Cares
Sib43
Team: pridemx.at

Post by Sib43 »

the right stick on controllers for looking around would be good!

anyway we need something that we can look back imo, because then u can brake when u know u get a blockpass from the inside f.e.