new supercross format?

Post your suggestions here
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: new supercross format?

Post by Wahlamt »

JP37R wrote:yeah for sure. I would like to see this happen, but who is going to do the homework to decide who is A class or fast B class? There has to be a winner, who is going to decide if the winner is unfairly faster than the rest of the field? when does a rider get bumped into the A ranking? there has to be a system in place to discourage sandbaggers from stealing victories.
20 riders in supercross right?

The 17 best in A stays for A to next week (based on that everybody drives next week) and the worst 3 will be removed to B and the 3 best B riders will be moved to a. Feel free to contineu on my thought
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

There are 40 at the start of a night. Personally I fell my suggestion of not having scored points in JLV's "A" series is the best option at this point.
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

Phathry25 wrote:Fastest people aren't getting in? Seriously? Read the top of the SX page dudes. It's timed qualifying, and people are being let in in the order they qualified. Here's a link, I don't want it to be too hard for you.... http://www.mxsimulator.com/sx2011/index.html

I could be talked into trying a "B" series on Monday nights for people that haven't scored points in JLV's series. However with JLV releasing the new tracks at 7EST I don't think flipping back to the old track at 9EST would go over very well. I'm not about to waste my life running a series on Friday, or Saturday night, and on Sunday night my attendance would be spotty at best. With the exception of the track release on Monday night IMO it would work out best. It would give the "B" riders the most amount of time to get the track dialed in.
It's no problem to release the track later. If you want I can ban all the riders with points that night.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

I will give it a test run Monday night then! Could you make an announcement for me? :D
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

Announce it yourself and I'll unlock it and set it to global.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.