SX Scale / Traction

Post your suggestions here
dylan22

SX Scale / Traction

Post by dylan22 »

Im watching a replay of A2 and it made me realise. On the game we have way more run up before triples etc. (i assume it's so we are able to clear them) but I also noticed something else. AMA Supercross is the best of the best battling out. They dont have tracks with average traction, their tracks most of the time are tacky and have good traction, so i was thinkin if we had more grip on the sx tracks, It would be more realistic and also allow for accurate take offs and run ups. Making the hole experience on this game more realistic.
Yamaha285
Team: MotoStar Racing

Re: SX Scale / Traction

Post by Yamaha285 »

if you wanna go that route then it would need to be more real noat all tracks are tacky only some so basiclly daytona should be sandish cause it is wset coast rounds are hard pack slighty bluegrove houston is hard with a soft layer on it making it deseving and slippery same for toronto east is more clayish giving good traction but lots of ruts. they all have a difference i mean sandiego is gonna rain this weeked so would we make it slippery?
JP37R
Team: JPR

Post by JP37R »

I think the tracks are tacky enough for the game. Theres something about how the tackier tractions feel in this game that just isn't right, it causes the front to tuck too easy, makes looping out when exiting corners far too easy, and the highside swapout seems to happen too much when the traction profiles are grippy. Some of the grippy tracks feels to me like riding on a track made of cork or foam rubber. I think more improvement should be made to the way the tileinfo file traction numbers are interpreted for the game. Unfortunately I lack the knowledge to make any suggestions on how to go about it.
MX196
Team: Privateer

Post by MX196 »

The thing is, the tracks look tacky. When your on them, there the oppisite of tacky.