Bike Variation

Post your suggestions here
Bloomracing#15

Bike Variation

Post by Bloomracing#15 »

I was thinking it would be cool to have the 2010 and 2011 250f's. It would also be cool to have the ktm's as a bike not just a skin. I was also thinking that it would be cool to beable to change the engine on the bikes a little. I dont mean making it so everyone has the best..How about being able to change the power from low mid or high ranges? And depending on what you do there changes something else negatively. So If you put all the power all on the high range mabe you can blow up the bike if you rev all the time. Or your bike progressivly becomes less powerful from you beating the #$#$ out of it the whole race. IDK someone should develop this idea a little bit more. If i do ill post more under this thread again
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: Bike Variation

Post by Phathry25 »

Such an original idea. How did you come up with it. You must be a very creative person.
Bloomracing#15

Post by Bloomracing#15 »

I detect some sarcasm. If you dont like the idea dont reply..its realy not that hard.
p2sta

Post by p2sta »

man, all of this was already mentioned infinite times, just search the forum next time ;)
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

p2sta wrote:man, all of this was already mentioned infinite times, just search the forum next time ;)
Who said I didn't like the idea? Search the forum, it's really not that hard.
MiNi

Post by MiNi »

Phathry25 wrote:Who said I didn't like the idea? Search the forum, it's really not that hard.
WARNING: This post will contain fail and trolling.

This post demonstrates the inability to come up with an original comeback and to make an attempt at slapstick humor.

To everyone else, we are sorry for the embarrassing situation.
Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything mini says. That's where you went wrong.
KTM57 wrote:Total keyboard warrior.
Kanye West

Post by Kanye West »

MiNi wrote:
Phathry25 wrote:Who said I didn't like the idea? Search the forum, it's really not that hard.
WARNING: This post will contain fail and trolling.

This post demonstrates the inability to come up with an original comeback and to make an attempt at slapstick humor.

To everyone else, we are sorry for the embarrassing situation.
Shit dawwwggg. You were spot on about your post, yo.
I <3 Fishsticks
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Eh Kanye, so I heard today you're going to perform at Summer Fest this summer in my city, can you teach me how to ride motorized dirt scooters?
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

MiNi wrote:...attempt at slapstick humor....
slapstik humor... on an internet forum? thats a first I think.

anyway, when you see 20 of these topics over the last year. you would expect people to realize making another topic like this is not going to make a damn difference.
MXS Garage 0.9 download here

---

Everytime you post something, a stupid baby gets punched in the face. Please post, for the smart children.

MXS Cares
Bloomracing#15

Post by Bloomracing#15 »

Well if more people bring these things up JLV may put things like this higher on his priority list. Why do people get so mad about using the search bar. Obviously a lot of people want updated bikes and adjustable engines so why dont we have them? Everyone needs to stop getting mad about stuff that doesnt matter at all.
gomoto846
Team: GP Decals

Post by gomoto846 »

the bottom line is jlv knows the basics of what everybody wants. and this is a basic. hes working as hard as he can, so just be patient.
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

you paid for the game as it is.
any updates are FREE.

jlv knows all these things. but you have to realize that it isn't as easy to implement as some people think. some changes can be done in a day, some take weeks or even months.
mentioning it over and over doesn't help jlv in any way.
MXS Garage 0.9 download here

---

Everytime you post something, a stupid baby gets punched in the face. Please post, for the smart children.

MXS Cares