full rider fall off

Post your suggestions here
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Re: full rider fall off

Post by aeffertz »

I always thought it would elevate just how fun the game would be too. Any game that introduced ragdoll physics to people falling/crashing made it so much fun to see the dude crash. Tony Hawk games or GTA or any of the MX games, as soon as they implemented it, it was hilarious and so fun to see the dude go flying.
TeamShortBus276
Team: MX Formula

Post by TeamShortBus276 »

Could also have it be a setting that could be switched in single player or by a server owner. This would allow for great videos and could be turned off if it created controversy for big races.
Phathry25 wrote:Are you sure you didn't mean to make your name YFZ-Mark?
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

TeamShortBus276 wrote:Could also have it be a setting that could be switched in single player or by a server owner. This would allow for great videos and could be turned off if it created controversy for big races.
I know I'm kinda beating a dead horse here, but jlv did say it would be easy on the first page. Also this ^ would be a good idea if this goes through.
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
SMITH_119

Post by SMITH_119 »

I wish the time to get up from crashes would differ from if you barely tipped over in a turn compared to cartwheeling a rhythm section. Small crashes in turns usually only take 2-3 seconds to get back going compared to bigger crashes obviously. It would be cool if you had to run to your bike after crashing lol but imagine tumbling down Mtn St.Helen :lol: :lol: