full rider fall off

Post your suggestions here
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Re: full rider fall off

Post by Sweendoggy »

or if you crash and get knocked out you are DONE for the moto with a concussion...and you can't play for 2 weeks, doctors orders. Then your rider gets too old and is slow, and can only ride 2 laps at a time.... How far should we take it?

lol This is not at the top of the list for me.
PINNEDTOWIN
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by PINNEDTOWIN »

DJD wrote:I don't understand the stigma on just having the rider appear back on the bike after 5-10 seconds.

With one guy coding the game, you have to pick your battles, and trying to figure out how to get the rider to run back

to the bike isn't worth fighting. Just have the rider fully detach the appear on the bike later, problem solved.
x2 if your going to have the rider fall off just have it that way
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

I absolutely cringe everytime a sick MXS video has a sick crash sequence going... and then the dude stays on the bars tumbling. it just breaks it.
DJD

Post by DJD »

Indeed.
WhMx179
Team: Privateer

Post by WhMx179 »

x2
mx_526
Crushed Dissenter

Post by mx_526 »

X3
Stickerz wrote:I was like jlv just dropped my food.
ShackAttack12 wrote:I bet if girls road 250 2-strokes, they would enjoy motocross a lot more because of the vibrations....
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

c-c-c-c-combo breaker.

I wanna be able to catapult myself through the air. Going over the handle bars like a real goon.

The crash physics need a lot of work. are there any other g-forces monitored besides downward or directly on the rider?
because right now if we drop the front wheel in the whoops and go over the bars the rider just stays on until the head hits the ground.
Ideally would be a system that separates rider physics from bike physics. so when the bike suddenly stops the rider keeps moving.
MXS Garage 0.9 download here

---

Everytime you post something, a stupid baby gets punched in the face. Please post, for the smart children.

MXS Cares
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

That would be cool, but really annoying in some situations. Mainly ones that it's hard to control what would happen (bouncing off a breaking bump the wrong way, things like that).

But I guess that leads to another thing. You have to turn your settings (stability down, steering up etc) to have bike control in air, but then he has no strength at all while on the ground. It's like he's superhuman in air and is a weakling not in the air. But I guess that's just the way the stability is setup now.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
DatUndeadCupcake
Team: KMX

Post by DatUndeadCupcake »

jlv wrote:It would be pretty easy to make him let go. But do we really want to double the amount of crap flying around on the start?
Yeah actually. imho it would make riders more careful not to be insanely aggressive and would make racing much more competitive, especially in series racing. If you could implement this in like 1.12 or a snapshot it would change the way people ride
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Post by Aaron Hall »

DatUndeadCupcake wrote:
jlv wrote:It would be pretty easy to make him let go. But do we really want to double the amount of crap flying around on the start?
Yeah actually. imho it would make riders more careful not to be insanely aggressive and would make racing much more competitive, especially in series racing. If you could implement this in like 1.12 or a snapshot it would change the way people ride
Your six years late bud
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Post by sethiemeboi »

Aaron Hall wrote:
DatUndeadCupcake wrote:
Your six years late bud
but he did bump a topic that needed to be bumped.

+1 please god
Jay

Post by Jay »

+1
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

make this happen or i'm going to be slightly upset for like 20 minutes then go on with the rest of my day im warning you
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

808 wrote:make this happen or i'm going to be slightly upset for like 20 minutes then go on with the rest of my day im warning you
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

ColtHans wrote:
808 wrote:make this happen or i'm going to be slightly upset for like 20 minutes then go on with the rest of my day im warning you
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.