James #7

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
brent26
Team: OverTheEdge

James #7

Post by brent26 »

Rammed me while i was in second at Smithtown on Lap 3 and he was yelling all race on all this other crap so i knew it was on purpose.
1 day banned is all i ask unless he deserves more.
Thanks JLV, -Brent
http://www.mediafire.com/?btpbeyq9ljcpce9
Jester#132

Re: James #7

Post by Jester#132 »

Should of pulled over when u saw the sirens son..
"I didn't jump the gate...it musta' flipped back up, after I went over it!?!"
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

From your description, it sounds like it was just a rough pass. Is there some reason why this one was special? Did he cut the track or anything?
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Prah
Team: Privateer

Post by Prah »

Jester#132 wrote:Should of pulled over when u saw the sirens son..
You make my day :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Prah

Post by Prah »

brent26 wrote:Rammed me while i was in second at Smithtown on Lap 3 and he was yelling all race on all this other crap so i knew it was on purpose.
Thanks JLV, -Brent
I was actually yelling at you because you clearly took me out last race which cost me the win... You clearly did not brake and rammed right into me so I said dude on a turn you gotta f****** brake not ram people. and you told me well you should of braked you idiot, and then you expect me not to yell at you??? lol And ya it was a rough pass but clearly i was not ramming anyone in the demo, i did not cut the track, and i didnt do anything to ruin anyones race.... it clearly says in the rules now if you need the link i can give you it but it CLEARLY states "ROUGH PASSING IS ALLOWED"

Besides jlv said it hes interested in people playing demolition derby rather then actually racing.
Hondamxer94

Post by Hondamxer94 »

Prah wrote:
brent26 wrote:Rammed me while i was in second at Smithtown on Lap 3 and he was yelling all race on all this other crap so i knew it was on purpose.
Thanks JLV, -Brent
I was actually yelling at you because you clearly took me out last race which cost me the win... You clearly did not brake and rammed right into me so I said dude on a turn you gotta f****** brake not ram people. and you told me well you should of braked you idiot, and then you expect me not to yell at you??? lol And ya it was a rough pass but clearly i was not ramming anyone in the demo, i did not cut the track, and i didnt do anything to ruin anyones race.... it clearly says in the rules now if you need the link i can give you it but it CLEARLY states "ROUGH PASSING IS ALLOWED"

Besides jlv said it hes interested in people playing demolition derby rather then actually racing.
james no one likes you and i thought u were big and tough and send in a demo of me? what happened to that? just go back to talking mad shit on stock server and never finishing a race :roll:
brent26

Post by brent26 »

If you watch it, he cut right through the bales to hit me. Why would a lapper rough pass me for no reason?
brent26

Post by brent26 »

And Prah, how would rough passing you the race before on LAP 1 cost you the win?
Hondamxer94

Post by Hondamxer94 »

brent26 wrote:And Prah, how would rough passing you the race before on LAP 1 cost you the win?
he has an excuse for everything dude and he thinks he wins cause he supposably gets the fastest time but he gets angry and cuts the track im on the same boat with you and i know for a FACT that he was probably cutting the track since he does it every race im in with him
Prah

Post by Prah »

Honda your mad because you "think" i cut the track....... When i crashed on the double and went off the table top..... Look at the demo ill be glad to post it again for you actually here you go kiddo... Look at me first lap number 7 tell me if i cut the track you troll.
http://www.mediafire.com/?11pp9lun559kjxc

Go cry to your mother or your butt buddies don't do on here because honestly we don't care.... You cry, bitch, and complain every time i'm racing with you... I rough pass you... Aye you idiot why'd you cut the track and ram me... You even say that when i come into the turn to hot... Like the post you made against me when I was racing you I came into hot and hit you was it intentional no.... Did i hit anyone cut the track or ram anyone that race??? no...... you clearly have nothing against me all i wanna do is win the races im in.. If it means rough passing you on the turn.. thats what im going to do... Maybe if you actually went outside and raced you'd know what its like to be racing with people that dont care if they take you out, don't care if your on the ground and they just run you over.... Its life you gotta get over it and not bitch about every little single time someone does something to you....

Enough said
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

brent26 wrote:If you watch it, he cut right through the bales to hit me. Why would a lapper rough pass me for no reason?
I just watched the demo. It was a gooney move but not enough for a ban.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Prah

Post by Prah »

jlv wrote:
brent26 wrote:If you watch it, he cut right through the bales to hit me. Why would a lapper rough pass me for no reason?
I just watched the demo. It was a gooney move but not enough for a ban.
there was atleast 2 other people turning there it just happened to be him when i came in over the hays.
Hondamxer94

Post by Hondamxer94 »

Prah wrote:Honda your mad because you "think" i cut the track....... When i crashed on the double and went off the table top..... Look at the demo ill be glad to post it again for you actually here you go kiddo... Look at me first lap number 7 tell me if i cut the track you troll.

Go cry to your mother or your butt buddies don't do on here because honestly we don't care.... You cry, bitch, and complain every time i'm racing with you... I rough pass you... Aye you idiot why'd you cut the track and ram me... You even say that when i come into the turn to hot... Like the post you made against me when I was racing you I came into hot and hit you was it intentional no.... Did i hit anyone cut the track or ram anyone that race??? no...... you clearly have nothing against me all i wanna do is win the races im in.. If it means rough passing you on the turn.. thats what im going to do... Maybe if you actually went outside and raced you'd know what its like to be racing with people that dont care if they take you out, don't care if your on the ground and they just run you over.... Its life you gotta get over it and not bitch about every little single time someone does something to you....

Enough said
u mad bro??
Prah

Post by Prah »

Hondamxer94 wrote:
Prah wrote:Honda your mad because you "think" i cut the track....... When i crashed on the double and went off the table top..... Look at the demo ill be glad to post it again for you actually here you go kiddo... Look at me first lap number 7 tell me if i cut the track you troll.

Enough said
u mad bro??
Honda your the typical punk ass kid..... JLV i have him cutting the track and ramming me just now... I have it all on fraps not on the defualt demo because everytime he rammed me he would restart so i would loose it all. Its quite laggy but you might be able to get some stuff of what he does when he thinks "no ones around"
Prah

Post by Prah »

Hondamxer94 wrote:

Enough said
u mad bro??
Honda your the typical punk ass kid..... JLV i have him cutting the track and ramming me just now... I have it all on fraps not on the defualt demo because everytime he rammed me he would restart so i would loose it all. Its quite laggy but you might be able to get some stuff of what he does when he thinks "no ones around"