Why am i Banned!?!?

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
White Owl
Team: SnS

Re: Why am i Banned!?!?

Post by White Owl »

Phathry25 wrote:So you're admitting to being a goon noob troll arrogant mother trucker?

After reading you admit that, I don't understand why you are so upset about this.

Honestly, who put you in charge of policing the MXS teams, and which ones can brag about their riders? Just think about the extreme satisfaction you gave Brina by blowing up like this. She's totally winning...

White owl, my foe list just keeps getting longer, what is it these days?...
Word on the Brina winning, Positive or negative, Either way making her famous haha And haters gonn hate. Yeah buddy.
Mcbroom#474
Team: Mob Dirty Inc

Post by Mcbroom#474 »

Cause phathry all i want, is to get back to racing online and havin fun, im just upset to see " You have been banned(6 days remaining) ". all im asking is to unban me and throw this behind all of us and forget i even dissed brinas team, and to brina, im sorry
KawasakiRider7
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by KawasakiRider7 »

drop this thread, we r banned.....fuck it :wink:
Skype - MetalHead1671
My Stats

My YouTube Channel
Pin It To Win It - T.P. 199
Privateer Looking For A TEAM
James Cryer
Team: Coyote Yamaha [KAW]

Post by James Cryer »

Wait, it's not permanent? Why are you making a big deal like this if it only lasts a week?
MotoFreestylePete wrote:Your all F**kin sluts...
Mcbroom#474
Team: Mob Dirty Inc

Post by Mcbroom#474 »

no jake, i dont like being banned
White Owl

Post by White Owl »

Mcbroom#474 wrote:Cause phathry all i want, is to get back to racing online and havin fun, im just upset to see " You have been banned(6 days remaining) ". all im asking is to unban me and throw this behind all of us and forget i even dissed brinas team, and to brina, im sorry
Apparently, You don't work like that...http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=11297
James Cryer
Team: Coyote Yamaha [KAW]

Post by James Cryer »

Even if it's an accidental ban, it only lasts a week. I can sympathize with a perma ban, but a week is pretty short. There are lots of other things you can do in the game. There is a track editor, you have a week, make a track. Maybe learn to use photoshop, go out and ride so you can photoshop some pictures. This topic is spam as far as I am concerned, I have nothing against you, but making this topic over something that small is stupid. Yeah, I can understand being a little mad over getting banned for telling someone to stop bragging, but I wouldn't get mad enough to make a page about it.
Mcbroom#474 wrote:if im banned, all the other goons and noobs and trolls and irragent mother fuckers should be banned too as well.
Lots of them are, for gods sake man, have you seen the Ban Court as of late?
MotoFreestylePete wrote:Your all F**kin sluts...
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Mcbroom#474 wrote:Cause phathry all i want, is to get back to racing online and havin fun, im just upset to see " You have been banned(6 days remaining) ". all im asking is to unban me and throw this behind all of us and forget i even dissed brinas team, and to brina, im sorry
LOL. Does that approach work on your parents and teachers? Hate to tell you but once you get out of school it doesn't work anymore. Get used to it. You did the crime, no do the time.
Stormz

Post by Stormz »

Mcbroom#474 wrote:if im banned, all the other goons and noobs and trolls and irragent mother fuckers should be banned too as well.
Arrogant*, you insolent being. Damn. Firefox has a built in spell check ffs.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Stormz wrote:Damn. Firefox has a built in spell check ffs.
So does Chrome. I often wonder where all these misspellings come from.
kona309

Post by kona309 »

Phathry25 wrote:
Stormz wrote:Damn. Firefox has a built in spell check ffs.
So does Chrome. I often wonder where all these misspellings come from.
My getto-ass IE. :twisted:
My stats:http://mxsimulator.com/servers/allservers/players/3042/
Jones221 wrote:Kona is right.
jlv wrote:If you kids don't knock it off I'm pulling this forum over!
White Owl

Post by White Owl »

Phathry25 wrote:
LOL. Does that approach work on your parents and teachers? Hate to tell you but once you get out of school it doesn't work anymore. Get used to it. You did the crime, no do the time.
+1
suzukirider81
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by suzukirider81 »

Perhaps you should gargle my sugar coated nuts for a few min.... :lol:
kona309

Post by kona309 »

suzukirider81 wrote:Perhaps you should gargle my sugar coated nuts for a few min.... :lol:
*Ban strike inbound*
My stats:http://mxsimulator.com/servers/allservers/players/3042/
Jones221 wrote:Kona is right.
jlv wrote:If you kids don't knock it off I'm pulling this forum over!
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Phathry25 wrote:So you're admitting to being a goon noob troll arrogant mother trucker?

After reading you admit that, I don't understand why you are so upset about this.

Honestly, who put you in charge of policing the MXS teams, and which ones can brag about their riders? Just think about the extreme satisfaction you gave Brina by blowing up like this. She's totally winning...

White owl, my foe list just keeps getting longer, what is it these days?...
Seriously, so many annoying people lately :?.

Oh, and Brina, MOY is totally better than Whipstyle, just thought I'd let you know :D .
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.