Re: UID 5872 ride other team bikes

Post by Pamlex86 »

There are many people running replicas bought from ebay
GustavoMX930'
Team: 2 good 4 a team

Post by GustavoMX930' »

Pamlex86 wrote:There are many people running replicas bought from ebay
I dont think anyone here is making money, if there's please tell me... its a respect thing, if you cant respect that teams dont want u riding their stuffs, GTFO
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.
Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.
m121c

Post by m121c »

CrazyCanadianMX wrote:I think because this is free and, you know, still a video game, it should probably matter even less?
If you want, people can start charging money for their content. Will it help the community? No, it would ruin it and stop its progression.

Bought, bought , bought , and bought. They payed money for those. You want to pay money for stuff on the video game? Go ahead, pay a creator $50 for a set of gear and you can do what ever you want with it other than re-sell it, they could care less cause they got payed for it. Until then its free, and all people ask is that people respect what the creator wants to do with his/her work.

About the geico graphics in real life. It is Tomac, Osbourne, Bogles, that whole team, jobs to sell their products. That is what they get payed to do. The more merchandise they sell with honda geico on it, the more money their sponsors, the team, and they get payed.

This community needs to realize how fortunate it is to have people make new content for fun and release it for free, template, or not.
GustavoMX930'
Team: 2 good 4 a team

Post by GustavoMX930' »

m121c wrote:
Bought, bought , bought , and bought. They payed money for those. You want to pay money for stuff on the video game? Go ahead, pay a creator $50 for a set of gear and you can do what ever you want with it other than re-sell it, they could care less cause they got payed for it. Until then its free, and all people ask is that people respect what the creator wants to do with his/her work.

About the geico graphics in real life. It is Tomac, Osbourne, Bogles, that whole team, jobs to sell their products. That is what they get payed to do. The more merchandise they sell with honda geico on it, the more money their sponsors, the team, and they get payed.

This community needs to realize how fortunate it is to have people make new content for fun and release it for free, template, or not.
Exactly
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.
Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.
Pamlex86
Team: API Motorsports

Post by Pamlex86 »

m121c wrote:
CrazyCanadianMX wrote:I think because this is free and, you know, still a video game, it should probably matter even less?
If you want, people can start charging money for their content. Will it help the community? No, it would ruin it and stop its progression.

I mean they who copied and sold to ebay hasnt payd geico honda anything.
Finny
Team: Privateer

Post by Finny »

GustavoMX930' wrote:
Its not only a video game...

So what exactly is it then?
CrazyCanadianMX
Team: HIRE ME

Post by CrazyCanadianMX »

GustavoMX930' wrote:
Its not only a video game...
That was too cute.
Team: HIRE ME

Post by CrazyCanadianMX »

MXTYSEN21 wrote:
So people putting hours of time and effort into a project shouldn't matter at all because its a video game? shiiit.
It's not that their effort doesn't matter, its that who uses it shouldn't matter. Everyone that plays this game, team member or not, appreciates the work people on this game do.

Here's something I don't understand; Teams releasing stuff on something like Puremxs, and expecting people not to use it. It's like "Here it is, so you can see it, you could even download it so it's in your game so you can see US use it, but don't use it."
Team: Privateer

Post by BuddyTheElf »

CrazyCanadianMX, just out of interest, what have you ever created and released for this game?
m121c

Post by m121c »

CrazyCanadianMX wrote:
MXTYSEN21 wrote:
So people putting hours of time and effort into a project shouldn't matter at all because its a video game? shiiit.
It's not that their effort doesn't matter, its that who uses it shouldn't matter. Everyone that plays this game, team member or not, appreciates the work people on this game do.

Here's something I don't understand; Teams releasing stuff on something like Puremxs, and expecting people not to use it. It's like "Here it is, so you can see it, you could even download it so it's in your game so you can see US use it, but don't use it."
Its called respect. If people appreciated people's work they would respect the fact that its team content. How many teams have you seen release team stuff on pure? Not any big team that I know of. Here's something I don't understand; People who keep trying to argue that its okay to disrespect creators and teams, and saying it's okay to run people's team setup.
HeGgE
Team: Adept

Post by HeGgE »

The thing about team stuff nowadays is that most big teams have real sponsors now! so ofc we dont want some joe running the stuff and making us and the company look bad. it all about marketing. its all gonna end up with teams giving their stuff to rf so people can see the gears and bikes on the stream if people dont respect teams by not using their stuff. all you gonna get is skins like this when the big creators stop making stuff!

MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

CrazyCanadianMX wrote:CrazyCanadianMX
I have realized two things while reading your post here.

1. You're complete idiot
2. Foe List Nuff Said!!!!!
Prada

Post by Prada »

If I was a joe and didn't compete in rF, but just played this game weekly, I would run whatever I felt. If the people aren't disrespecting and abusing your stuff then so be it. You can't control everything in a community like this.

Stheart/IG bikes are fair game..we have a bike with no number if any of you joes want to run it.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

LOL at Blake's bike. Sick BRO
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Wait Blake said that isn't his bike so he's totally lost.