UID #8227

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
Guggen
Team: Privateer

UID #8227

Post by Guggen »

James Madamba | LegitMx #2 Suzuki. Stock server 19800 around 8:40pm PST.

2:27 See's that I'm lapping him Intentionally blocks line.
2:33 I politely take him out because he wouldn't get out of the way.
2:47 Begins to hunt me down fully cutting track.
2:54 Succeeds in hitting me but fails to take me out.
3:04 Begins hunting again..cutting track.
5:02 Finds me again making me stop ruining my lines.
5:09 Tries to jump onto me.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/y3na4 ... s#2.mxdemo
DouglasRoyal

Re: UID #8227

Post by DouglasRoyal »

Guggen wrote:James Madamba | LegitMx #2 Suzuki. Stock server 19800 around 8:40pm PST.

2:27 See's that I'm lapping him Intentionally blocks line.
2:33 I politely take him out because he wouldn't get out of the way.
Not to be rude, but if you pass him, without taking him out, you wouldn't have fanned the flames and had him chasing you all race. He might have done it anyway, but it seems that you escalated part of this yourself.
If you are fast enough to lap someone, you are fast enough to avoid them.
DouglasRoyal
"batallions of riot police with rubber bullet kisses, baton courtesy, service with a smile." :)
Guggen

Post by Guggen »

Try watching the demo before you speak please. He intentionally blocks lines and has done so in previous races. Which is why I felt it was necessary to safely take him out without jeopardizing my lead. By any means he blatantly broke JLV's rules. Simple.
Guggen

Post by Guggen »

I also didn't take him out on purpose... I took the inside, his front wheel clipped my back wheel. Which is why I said politely.. no harm intended.
DouglasRoyal

Post by DouglasRoyal »

Guggen wrote:Try watching the demo before you speak please. He intentionally blocks lines and has done so in previous races. Which is why I felt it was necessary to safely take him out without jeopardizing my lead. By any means he blatantly broke JLV's rules. Simple.
"I politely take him out", implies that you intentionally took him out.
DouglasRoyal
"batallions of riot police with rubber bullet kisses, baton courtesy, service with a smile." :)
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Looks like the server took care of this automatically by ghosting him. That was a sweet take-out though!
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Guggen

Post by Guggen »

DouglasRoyal wrote:
Guggen wrote:Try watching the demo before you speak please. He intentionally blocks lines and has done so in previous races. Which is why I felt it was necessary to safely take him out without jeopardizing my lead. By any means he blatantly broke JLV's rules. Simple.
"I politely take him out", implies that you intentionally took him out.

Actually it implied that if he wanted to give me the inside like a lapper should good for him.. if i wheel tapped him because he wouldn't get out the way, oh well sucks for him.. either way i didn't intentionally take him out nor try to slow down to avoid him. He then proceeded to go cray and of course JLV doesn't do anything lol. Even tho he was not ghosted 75% of it .. i just rode smart to avoid him. If you watch the demo why would i slow down for a ghoster and try to not let him ruin my lead? Deserves a ban imo but clearly that doesn't matter.
Guggen

Post by Guggen »

Guggen wrote: nor try to slow down to avoid him
I take that back, after reviewing the demo AGAIN... before I took him out he shows signs 2 straights before that hes trying to block my line randomly braking during the straight. When I did take him out he made me come to almost a complete stop before the turn. I then had to take the inside. So technically i did have to slow down quite a bit to avoid him. Still didn't take him out intentionally tho. Makes me still wonder how the hell was this not ban worthy..