Benny Landry UID 7416

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
onefoureight
Team: Not Splitfire

Benny Landry UID 7416

Post by onefoureight »

Ben McLeod wrote: Benny and his mate were in 03 just causing a ruckus as per usual. I've never antagonized them, but Benny recognized me and decided to ruin my shiz for a few races.

The only issue with my post, is that my mx simulator DOES NOT save demo files into a folder.

Which means I've had to record a segment of this race.
http://mxsimulator.com/servers/elsinore ... 25743.html

All times are included in the video.

If I could save and upload a demo I would, but my Mx Simulator doesn't permit me, this was the best I could do.
2015 Australian Supercross 450 champion | rF Villain | Wolf Pack Racing Leader | CBL Gaming
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Re: Benny Landry UID 7416

Post by Jeremy150 »

Anything note worthy is when Landry cuts across the track and takes out Mcleod at 49 seconds in the VIDEO. But, there is no demo, so I'm assuming nothing will be done.
onefoureight
Team: Not Splitfire

Post by onefoureight »

Jeremy150 wrote:Anything note worthy is when Landry cuts across the track and takes out McLeod at 49 seconds in the VIDEO. But, there is no demo, so I'm assuming nothing will be done.
From what little knowledge I know about the ban court, JLV uses the demo to match it with the server log and to prove the defended did something ban worthy. So if the server log of the race is provided and the video clearly proves Benny was in the wrong. Then a demo shouldn't be needed.

Also Ben, Benny's UID is 7916 ;). Just for next time.
2015 Australian Supercross 450 champion | rF Villain | Wolf Pack Racing Leader | CBL Gaming
jeremy103
Team: MCD Honda

Post by jeremy103 »

Benny has MULTIPLE uid's so i don't think this will do any justice. He'll just hop on the other one because we had problems with him in the FAMmx Local Series and when we permanently banned him he would join back with a different uid.
Barely25
Team: Flowtech Racing

Post by Barely25 »

jeremy103 wrote:Benny has MULTIPLE uid's so i don't think this will do any justice. He'll just hop on the other one because we had problems with him in the FAMmx Local Series and when we permanently banned him he would join back with a different uid.
He was doing this in the twistmoto servers as well
Jay

Post by Jay »

Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

Jay wrote:Image
dammit...