Barely25
Team: Flowtech Racing

Cody Branson | MotoFlo uid 15155

Post by Barely25 »

Riders: Cody Branson | MotoFlo cr125 no number
Brandon Berg | TwistMoto rmz450 92
Server: elsinore 03
Demo: http://www.mediafire.com/download/vx09b ... son.mxdemo

Description: Cody Bronson(cr125 no number) jumps off track at 0:55 to hit #92 on opposite lane then when he gets up at 1:07 cuts across the track again to take me out again. Then at 7:05 cuts the track to sit on the landing of the triple to wait for me to land and hit me but right before i land he becomes ghosted. Thats just a bonus to the first two.

I normally don't do this but he got annoying in chat so he had a special place in my heart. Hope he will learn. Happy thanksgiving!
Cody
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Thug Life

Re: Cody Branson | MotoFlo uid 15155

Post by Cody »

Barely25 wrote:Riders: Cody Branson | MotoFlo cr125 no number
Brandon Berg | TwistMoto rmz450 92
Server: elsinore 03
Demo: http://www.mediafire.com/download/vx09b ... son.mxdemo

Description: Cody Bronson(cr125 no number) jumps off track at 0:55 to hit #92 on opposite lane then when he gets up at 1:07 cuts across the track again to take me out again. Then at 7:05 cuts the track to sit on the landing of the triple to wait for me to land and hit me but right before i land he becomes ghosted. Thats just a bonus to the first two.

I normally don't do this but he got annoying in chat so he had a special place in my heart. Hope he will learn. Happy thanksgiving!
Why don't you post ALL of the chat? Two of the TwistMoto riders were constantly talking sh*t to me and blaming me for everything.

It started with me asking why Brandon had to lap me when I was mid battle with another rider. The take outs were after they kept taking me out in previous races, and I have the demo if you want me to post it.

Brandon, this was a waste of a post, considering all of the drama was from your freak show team. I'm out.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

As a Thanksgiving present to myself I'm not going to bother with this...
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Etch821
Team: Maniacs

Post by Etch821 »

It was not 2 twistMoto guys talking shit to you it was one. For one it was wrong of me to do that and I TRIED to apologize for the things I said.
pulse

Post by pulse »

hey clay, I think your twistmoto team is getting a bad rep ;)
Cody
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Cody »

your twistmoto team is getting a bad rep
Mxguy215

Post by Mxguy215 »

Hey Cody! I have a demo now of you taking me out in twist 02...You kept punting me...JLV get rid of this kid...I have to send it through email though because my right click freezes!
Cody
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Cody »

Mxguy215 wrote:Hey Cody! I have a demo now of you taking me out in twist 02...You kept punting me...JLV get rid of this kid...I have to send it through email though because my right click freezes!
Hey Ricky! You were also punting! There's also another post about you in Ban Court about you punting!
Cody
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Cody »

It was a race in Twist Moto, not a national. Chill out.
Mxguy215

Post by Mxguy215 »

I got tired of your shit! You kept waiting to take me out and then I was fed up so I got sick of your childish games! I never punted you. You started the war kid, and you said "Its a fun server" what does that mean? stop being an ignorant fuck and race clean.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Cody wrote:It started with me asking why Brandon had to lap me when I was mid battle with another rider
lol
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.