Re: LC Créations is ripping models

Post by nickuzick »

This isn't exactly proof
ButterBall
Team: ButterBall Decals

Post by ButterBall »

nickuzick wrote:This isn't exactly proof
no one has that fox helmet except benji, not even anyone on The MV Films team, thats why no one runs that helmet except for them, cause benji made it for them, and that alpinestars helmet look absolutely terrible compared to his "previous work"
ButterBall

Post by ButterBall »

ButterBall wrote:
nickuzick wrote:This isn't exactly proof
no one has that fox helmet except benji, not even anyone on The MV Films team, thats why no one runs that helmet except for them, cause benji made it for them, and that alpinestars helmet look absolutely terrible compared to his "previous work"
hell kyle howard was watching him do it
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

Ok, but you need actual proof. These are just accusations
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

ButterBall wrote:no one has that fox helmet except benji, not even anyone on The MV Films team, thats why no one runs that helmet except for them, cause benji made it for them,
It looks really close to our's but hard to confirm. LC Creations is notorious for ripping anyways so I wouldn't be surprised.
ButterBall

Post by ButterBall »

Atom6246 wrote:
ButterBall wrote:no one has that fox helmet except benji, not even anyone on The MV Films team, thats why no one runs that helmet except for them, cause benji made it for them,
It looks really close to our's but hard to confirm. LC Creations is notorious for ripping anyways so I wouldn't be surprised.
Thank you, anyone that knows anything about that helmet, knows that only these guys have it.
JudgeWillie
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JudgeWillie »

another one busted. Great work fellas, back to the station

broland278
Team: MotoSavage

Post by broland278 »

ButterBall wrote:
Atom6246 wrote:
Thank you, anyone that knows anything about that helmet, knows that only these guys have it.
The fact you are reporting someone who has ripped models yet you spend your time making forum posts for Kyle Howard, someone well known for ripping and passing shit around, seems slightly contradicting. I know you are doing nothing wrong, but just a tip, I would choose wisely who you hang out with inside the sim community.
ButterBall

Post by ButterBall »

broland278 wrote:
ButterBall wrote:
Atom6246 wrote: It looks really close to our's but hard to confirm. LC Creations is notorious for ripping anyways so I wouldn't be surprised.
The fact you are reporting someone who has ripped models yet you spend your time making forum posts for Kyle Howard, someone well known for ripping and passing shit around, seems slightly contradicting. I know you are doing nothing wrong, but just a tip, I would choose wisely who you hang out with inside the sim community.
I Understand what you are saying there, but if ask creators such as jeremy, he is paying them back for all of thier models, and not only that, but he is releasing free content to the sim community.
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

so does Kyle Howard lmao, and he lc is already banned soo...
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

ButterBall wrote:
broland278 wrote:
ButterBall wrote: Thank you, anyone that knows anything about that helmet, knows that only these guys have it.
I Understand what you are saying there, but if ask creators such as jeremy, he is paying them back for all of thier models, and not only that, but he is releasing free content to the sim community.
that doesnt change the fact that he has passed plenty of models around to people who didn't pay, and i doubt he is going to go back and pay for every single model he ripped.
JudgeWillie
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JudgeWillie »

well he's a darn little pea brained, popcicle breathed, pecker faced, cottonheaded ninny muggins aint he
Tristan.Botteram
Team: MotoSport.com

Post by Tristan.Botteram »

nice helmet