Christian Reed

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
RAMIREZ122
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:47 am
Team: TavellaBrosRacing

Christian Reed

Postby RAMIREZ122 » Thu May 02, 2019 1:02 am

He was making huge circle ruts before and on the face of the jump. He did this for multiple motos. It starts at 28 seconds.
Christian Reed/Circle rut billy bobby. He didn't have a number uid: 9202 http://www.mediafire.com/file/g4uv988jb1kc2cf/donuts.mxdemo/file
Elsinore.Mxsimulator.com:19801

jlv
Site Admin
Posts: 13306
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:39 am
Team: No Frills Racing
Contact:

Re: Christian Reed

Postby jlv » Thu May 02, 2019 1:42 am

I don't think he deserves a ban for that. I'll make the game stop sending erode when you're ghosted out.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.

Reed4
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:21 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Christian Reed

Postby Reed4 » Thu May 02, 2019 2:06 am

RAMIREZ122 wrote:He was making huge circle ruts before and on the face of the jump. He did this for multiple motos. It starts at 28 seconds.
Christian Reed/Circle rut billy bobby. He didn't have a number uid: 9202 http://www.mediafire.com/file/g4uv988jb1kc2cf/donuts.mxdemo/file
Elsinore.Mxsimulator.com:19801

Twas' just good fun. It's not like it's an rF race..
Image

User avatar
nathanjames
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:22 pm
Location: Toronto

Re: Christian Reed

Postby nathanjames » Mon May 06, 2019 5:28 am

Doing the same stuff tonight..

User avatar
clw1115934
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:53 pm
Team: DABS

Re: Christian Reed

Postby clw1115934 » Mon May 06, 2019 5:48 am

Reed4 wrote:
RAMIREZ122 wrote:He was making huge circle ruts before and on the face of the jump. He did this for multiple motos. It starts at 28 seconds.
Christian Reed/Circle rut billy bobby. He didn't have a number uid: 9202 http://www.mediafire.com/file/g4uv988jb1kc2cf/donuts.mxdemo/file
Elsinore.Mxsimulator.com:19801

Twas' just good fun. It's not like it's an rF race..

You are intentionally ruining the racing in 19801 for everyone by making huge circle ruts in the middle of every track every race. You've been bragging that you aren't doing anything wrong and that jlv would never ban you, but you are causing a lot of people to look for other servers. Can't you do that somewhere else?
Image

WellsMX524
Posts: 1936
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:23 am
Team: MV Films
Location: Illinois

Re: Christian Reed

Postby WellsMX524 » Mon May 06, 2019 8:55 pm

It's getting annoying that this is a thing now. There's always someone making circle ruts in the middle of the track. Happening at least once a day when I go into Elsinore 01. If it's not Christian Reed, it's someone else. Hopefully an update can come out soon, or some action can be taking. People like this are ruining the experience for other people.

Reed4
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:21 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Christian Reed

Postby Reed4 » Mon May 13, 2019 10:56 pm

WellsMX524 wrote:It's getting annoying that this is a thing now. There's always someone making circle ruts in the middle of the track. Happening at least once a day when I go into Elsinore 01. If it's not Christian Reed, it's someone else. Hopefully an update can come out soon, or some action can be taking. People like this are ruining the experience for other people.

Your teammate Caleb Hoffman likes doing it... He was one of them doing it after I stopped
Image

WellsMX524
Posts: 1936
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:23 am
Team: MV Films
Location: Illinois

Re: Christian Reed

Postby WellsMX524 » Tue May 14, 2019 3:51 am

Reed4 wrote:
WellsMX524 wrote:It's getting annoying that this is a thing now. There's always someone making circle ruts in the middle of the track. Happening at least once a day when I go into Elsinore 01. If it's not Christian Reed, it's someone else. Hopefully an update can come out soon, or some action can be taking. People like this are ruining the experience for other people.

Your teammate Caleb Hoffman likes doing it... He was one of them doing it after I stopped


You got the wrong Wells, pal.


Return to “Ban Court”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest