Whipped - Needs whipping

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
Mikey

Re: Whipped - Needs whipping

Post by Mikey »

Brina: Just slow down there tinker bell.

Yeah, im sorry Tyskorn, however I don't want to go online to see you with the name "Loser" trolling the servers looking for anything to get us banned.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

My name was loser because we were messing around and I didn't change my name. My name was also (something) be so that it would say (whatever)be connected and be ready. I apologize for not caring enough to change my name. :roll:
brent26
Team: OverTheEdge

Post by brent26 »

Community in the peehole at the greatest. :roll:
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

#1 you will fail english not putting a space after a comma, but this is a forum so who gives a crap....I am going to be an Engineer in 2 more years, yet I type like crap, misspell things, give wrong information all the time on this forum, because it's JUST A FORUM.

This just sounds to me like a bunch of kid's crying to try and get the other kids in trouble with "mom" (JLV). I would be SURPRISED to hear anyone involved ACTUALLY be OFFENDED by the words used on the server...ever play Xbox Live? I KNOW tyskorn does, and I KNOW the language and "crap" talking is WAAAAAY worse on there, and I fuel it quite often :D

Now carry on with whatever the heck is going on here, but it's just sad.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Whipped wrote:and DJ i was trying to hit the impersonater the one named as mittocs and mikey of ilabb which you didnt ban or did for like a second? i mean really come on
I'm not going to ban you, but if someone's doing something like that, ramming them isn't going to help. If anything it will just get you banned. Just get a demo, or if it's something happing in chat, look in lastlog.txt and post the relevant part.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.