PSD|ZtReactzz (Raging in Tagger Main Event on Brina and I)

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
Ddavis

PSD|ZtReactzz (Raging in Tagger Main Event on Brina and I)

Post by Ddavis »

Back story: The last Tagger race I did, A.Wood said that ZtReactzz said that he was going to take me out in every race in their Teamspeak, so I brake checked him in a berm and he went down and he didn't make it out of the elimination round and I moved on. Eliminated that equation, ever since he's been trying to take me out intentionally every race were doing together.
http://www.mediafire.com/?3dp7fg0g8qod7gi
Tagger series (elsinore.mxsimulator.com:19805)
Start - ZtReactzz crashes with a few people, probably mad knowing he has speed to podium or even win.
Lap 5 - Brina laps him, but is cautious because it's a busy turn. Maybe taking it offensively, runs into her in 1st turn and both crash.
At this point I'm running in the top 3, battling for a podium position early on.
Lap 6 - Attempts to take out Brina, misses and crashes.
Lap 8 - Lets me bye nicely, then rams me in the first turn. I just wanted to get around him ASAP and continue my race, and we make contact in the whoops and crash.
Lap 12 - I did brake check him on the inside rut (low speed) and he tipped over, then that same lap he runs into Brina (Not sure if it was intentional but I watched it and it looked intentional)
Lap 13 - Rolls finish line and launched landing (nearly hitting Ryan345 who was landing and almost cartwheels into Brina)
Lap 14 - Rages at Brent (I think they're friends)
Lap 15 - I land off the finish and realize he's in my line so I run into him (I went from 3rd to 28 seconds back in 7th at that point in the race)
I forget what lap it was (Can't read my notes), but he tried taking me out in the first turn and I slowed down enough to avoid it, I then let the big group of people racing by and he still waits up for me. Next turn I crash or whatever and save the demo, he sits in the middle of the track next to me waiting for me to go.
Then he tries to take me out right before I finish behind Tysen in 8th or something.

He didn't just rage on me, but also Brina. Can you do anything about this jlv? It's really annoying to go into a race, and know that if that person is on the line with you, that he'll start drama. Even when before the race I'll tell them I don't want drama with them. Yet they'll still run into me. Help this nonsense, please. Don't just ignore this because I'm "Ddavis", and people hate when I bring this stuff up......
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Re: PSD|ZtReactzz (Raging in Tagger Main Event on Brina and

Post by AWood »

I think ryan is running the races and hes in control and he perma banned Reactzz, Beazt, and Brent as far as i know. (i think thats what he said)

No shortage of America's from Beazt that race.

Brent is brent.

Reactz was doing... that.

Everytime i try to defend you most people dismiss it because im your friend. But im pretty sure Brina, Peter, and others also have support on this one so hopefully. Yeah
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
kona309

Post by kona309 »

DDavis, as annoying as you and your team can be, i really admire how well you guys stick together, and ive gotta give you props for that. As far as the ban, this sounds like a typical butthurt goon who doesnt understand that if your mad, you just need to be patient to get your revenge, rather than making a huge mess.
i.e. I get taken out in 03, then instead of going right back at him, i wait a few laps or evn races to return the favour.
Either way, some of these guys dont understand respect, and the differance between sending a message with a blockpass, and punting somebody to the cheap seats.
My stats:http://mxsimulator.com/servers/allservers/players/3042/
Jones221 wrote:Kona is right.
jlv wrote:If you kids don't knock it off I'm pulling this forum over!
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

I think he's said before that he won't be banning for incidents that happen during hosted events. That is up to the discretion of the people running the race. Just like the last time you asked for a ban for an incident during a rF race...
Wilson156
Team: AektivCo

Post by Wilson156 »

kona309 wrote:DDavis, as annoying as you and your team can be, i really admire how well you guys stick together, and ive gotta give you props for that. As far as the ban, this sounds like a typical butthurt goon who doesnt understand that if your mad, you just need to be patient to get your revenge, rather than making a huge mess.
i.e. I get taken out in 03, then instead of going right back at him, i wait a few laps or evn races to return the favour.
Either way, some of these guys dont understand respect, and the differance between sending a message with a blockpass, and punting somebody to the cheap seats.
Just like in real life if someone takes me out i what a couple races latter when they think its done and over with then i return the favor. like the saying "karmas a b*tch" lol
Robert Wilson | AektivCo
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Difference between karma and straight up acting like a completely ignorant douche..
Wilson156
Team: AektivCo

Post by Wilson156 »

Ddavis wrote:Difference between karma and straight up acting like a completely ignorant douche..
are you calling him a douche? if so i think that should be ban worthy of gettiing you off of the forum IMO
Robert Wilson | AektivCo
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Why? Watch the demo! The stuff he pulls is totally unacceptable. When I'm on the track, results don't matter to him, he just rages. Same with Beazt and Brent, and you for a while but you stopped. People that should get warnings get banned, and people who continuously act like ignorant douches never get in trouble, I don't know if it's because they're OGs or friends with people with ban-making rights or what, but it's frustating to deal with every damn race. Are you backing ZtReactzz because you know him or because you think why he did was right.
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

Wilson156 wrote:
kona309 wrote:DDavis, as annoying as you and your team can be, i really admire how well you guys stick together, and ive gotta give you props for that. As far as the ban, this sounds like a typical butthurt goon who doesnt understand that if your mad, you just need to be patient to get your revenge, rather than making a huge mess.
Just like in real life if someone takes me out i what a couple races latter when they think its done and over with then i return the favor. like the saying "karmas a b*tch" lol

Who does that...
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Apparently Monty Wilson does that.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Here is why I called him that:
Taking out Brina and I when we were lapping him, both times of which we did absolutely nothing to piss him off personally. Possibly ruining Brina's chance at the championship as well by raging on her throughout the main event.

Sorry for calling him a ignorant douche, wasn't nice of me to say that, but still think he deserves a warning or ban.

Speaking of ignorance, this is pretty ignorant to say this.
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

You know how you are spending too much time on MX Sim? When you discuss it on facebook chat.
mxracer118

Post by mxracer118 »

Got 'em
DJ99X wrote:Putting forum quotes in your signature is gay as fuck
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

Ddavis wrote:Speaking of ignorance, this is pretty ignorant to say this.
Wait, you're mad at Reactzz, or Brina?
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

I'll tell you one thing for sure Wheels. Brina mad.