UID 4009 Gabriel

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
KTM57

Re: UID 4009 Gabriel

Post by KTM57 »

Yeah, discrimination of an entire country because of a few people is definitely wrong.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
FelipeMX
Team: Finesse Supersports

Post by FelipeMX »

barrington314 wrote:and yes, i think it was BMT micro that suggested denying any game purchase from a brazilian IP. because of the amount of stolen credit card purchases. could be wrong, but thats how i remember it.
back in past years I remember some issues regarding Images and his friends who bought the game with some stolen credit cards, besides some other stupid kids who did exactly the same thing. IMO the best way to avoid it is giving your kids the necessary education, so it wouldn't be up to BMT or any other companyies to find a way out of this. Nahh, I'm really not afraid, for realz.. and doubt JLV could agree, even if he could I guess we wouldn't be not included in this denied IPs.

Anyways, the only point I was refeiring to is the point whether you was pointing to a whole entire country just because of a couple retards...
Finesse Supersports
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

fair enough. im over it. good day sir.
Stormz

Post by Stormz »

FelipeMX wrote:
barrington314 wrote:and yes, i think it was BMT micro that suggested denying any game purchase from a brazilian IP. because of the amount of stolen credit card purchases. could be wrong, but thats how i remember it.
back in past years I remember some issues regarding Images and his friends who bought the game with some stolen credit cards, besides some other stupid kids who did exactly the same thing. IMO the best way to avoid it is giving your kids the necessary education, so it wouldn't be up to BMT or any other companyies to find a way out of this. Nahh, I'm really not afraid, for realz.. and doubt JLV could agree, even if he could I guess we wouldn't be not included in this denied IPs.

Anyways, the only point I was refeiring to is the point whether you was pointing to a whole entire country just because of a couple retards...
At the bank I work at, there's 8 countries that our cards are blocked from using due to the immense Card theft in there... Brazil is one. I'm not saying everyone is bad in either country, but a country gets it's reputation from the worst people. Why do you think so much of the world hates the USA? Is it because of the 99% that are normal, people like the rest of the world? No. Either way, it's apparently a major problem...

And it is extremely easy to determine where an authorization originates from. I do it daily. ;)
FelipeMX

Post by FelipeMX »

Stormz wrote:
FelipeMX wrote:

At the bank I work at, there's 8 countries that our cards are blocked from using due to the immense Card theft in there... Brazil is one. I'm not saying everyone is bad in either country, but a country gets it's reputation from the worst people. Why do you think so much of the world hates the USA? Is it because of the 99% that are normal, people like the rest of the world? No. Either way, it's apparently a major problem...

And it is extremely easy to determine where an authorization originates from. I do it daily. ;)
so do I, I work at an North American Bank and am aware of these facts, some countries are considered as 'High Risk' due some random reasons, mostly to avoid any kind of monetary 'offshore' connections because of terrorism and money laundering. Some countries are considered 'tax-heavens', some others are directly related to terrorism or are somehow funding organizations such as al-qaeda for example.

This time the point of view that I was referring to is focused to education, I guess some kids who stole his parent's credit cards are not thiefs or burglars but some children or teenagers who didn't have the necessary guidance from his parents. If they had, then it would be no longer up to BMT on denying it.

so do I, I work at an North American Bank and am aware of these facts, some countries are considered as 'High Risk' due some random reasons, mostly to avoid any kind of monetary offshore connections because of terrorism and possibly money laundering.
Finesse Supersports
FelipeMX

Post by FelipeMX »

reminder: do not repair in the last paragraph lol
Finesse Supersports
GustavoMX930'
Team: 2 good 4 a team

Post by GustavoMX930' »

FelipeMX wrote:
barrington314 wrote:im still cool with denying all brazilian IPs, like was brought up before.
so what's the point of denying it? I think we are able to find much more north americans being banned for random issues than Brazilians. Such an argument shows us that immature ppl are always present everywhere. Pirates are ruining our game doesn't matter where they're from, unfortunately these were from my own country. too bad, you are not much different than this guys.

I'm not afraid of having all brazilian IPs denied and hardly believe it could be really done, just wanted to let you know that posts like this makes you seem to be an ass (not being harsh).

Btw I do know much of those Brazilians that JLV was talking about in real life (assuncao, kaio, dudu...), they are all cool and educated. Phatry, Jones, Mikey, DDMX, Piista and some other guys must agree with me, so keep your thoughs away from us and think twice before posting such crap.

I Agree with you Felipe, it isn't us(Good Brazilians) Fault if some retarded kids stole his parent's credit cards to buy some keys.... So don't generalize...
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.
Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.
d4u5d6u7

Post by d4u5d6u7 »

Is because of these stupid Brazilians that most people do not like Brazilians

I AM BRAZILIAN, but I hate those stupid Brazilians who do such a thing
DISCORD: Dudumx94 #9815
4th 2012 Rf Motooption Supercross Series (west) (got some wins) | 2nd Shootout Rf Motooption Supercross series | 1st overal MXON 2011-team brazil | MX2 Overall MXON Winner 2011
GustavoMX930'

Post by GustavoMX930' »

KTM57 wrote:Yeah, discrimination of an entire country because of a few people is definitely wrong.
I'm Glad you understand it KTM... The Guys talk about brazilians like their country don't have people like these... EVERY PLACE in the Whole World have guys like these...
what you(american judges) do, is racism against other country
jlv wrote:
GustavoMX930'

Post by GustavoMX930' »

Sorry for DP...

You shouldn't judge a whole country by what some idiot guys do.
jlv wrote:
Juan357

Post by Juan357 »

idk who is this guy , but he needs a permanent ban.. he was using my gear with tyler crain name..
Track Comp 2010 Champion!
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

d4u5d6u7 wrote:Is because of these stupid Brazilians that most people do not like Brazilians

I AM BRAZILIAN, but I hate those stupid Brazilians who do such a thing
You have done such a thing, do you hate yourself?