Tom

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
J.Armstrong
Team: dunno

Tom

Post by J.Armstrong »

On elsinore.mxsimulator.com:19802 he was cutting the track partway through the first lap and trying to run into people. He has no number on a yamaha and I am 733 on the suzuki. Garret Smith number 131 was involved too. Track is Lake Elsinore. He ran into Garret a couple times and crashed infront of me from cutting the track and i hit him.

Demo: http://www.mediafire.com/?95cjhd15d3avj1j
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: Tom

Post by jlv »

I've banned UID 2178 "Tom" for 1 day. Next time will be a week.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
bdownen323

Post by bdownen323 »

Hey JLV you might wanna look at this. No number, yamaha, name "Tom" and punting people? http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=17359 just a bit of a suspicion even if you can't do anything about it
Taxxman

Post by Taxxman »

I have to agree with this. I just finished races where he continues to punt even after a lap down. It appears like he has 2 accounts too, as number 19 and 24.
"Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying."
Arthur C Clarke
Taxxman

Post by Taxxman »

My apologies, i'm unsure how to edit but the UID's are UID #4458 & UID #5515.

Thanks.
"Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying."
Arthur C Clarke
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

bdownen323 wrote:Hey JLV you might wanna look at this. No number, yamaha, name "Tom" and punting people? http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=17359 just a bit of a suspicion even if you can't do anything about it
different 'Tom', different UID's
i would assume there would be more than one Tom on the game.
Donate if you like My Creations
bdownen323

Post by bdownen323 »

Yeah I figured that was the case, never know though
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

He cleans me out when I was lapping him then keeps saying that I suck at MXS when I never even said I was good. Ban this guy JLV
Taxxman

Post by Taxxman »

It has gotten to the point where I just leave when I see him or his brother "aussie jack". Completely ruins the fun aspect of a race.
Arthur C Clarke
Scotty226
Team: Crisp Graphics

Post by Scotty226 »

Taxxman wrote:It has gotten to the point where I just leave when I see him or his brother "aussie jack". Completely ruins the fun aspect of a race.
whats wrong with Aussie Jack? ive been online with him heaps and he's never done anything wrong (apart from beating me :()
0 | 1 | 0 | 4
2014 Loretta Lynns 250 Pro Sport 2nd
Jamesmx2000

Post by Jamesmx2000 »

Scotty226 wrote:whats wrong with Aussie Jack? ive been online with him heaps and he's never done anything wrong (apart from beating me :()
Lugnuts
Team: System Decal

Post by Lugnuts »

I play early morning a lot (after graveyards) with the aussies Jack & Tom, between the two Jack is more "professional" of a rider and will clean your clock in a corner but wont go out of his way to do it. thats dirty racing but still racing.

Tom on the other hand rides just fine until he 1. gets fustrated or 2. someone pisses him off. then he loses all focus on the race at hand.

I would like more clean racing, the servers needs balanced moderators
Pato
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Pato »

[quote="Lugnuts"]I play early morning a lot (after graveyards) with the aussies Jack & Tom, between the two Jack is more "professional" of a rider and will clean your clock in a corner but wont go out of his way to do it. thats dirty racing but still racing.

Tom on the other hand rides just fine until he 1. gets fustrated or 2. someone pisses him off. then he loses all focus on the race at hand.

hahahahahh i cant stop laughing