I_RYDE_KTM & Jack859

Think someone needs to be banned? Post it here
Narwall#622
Team: Privateer

I_RYDE_KTM & Jack859

Post by Narwall#622 »

I_RYDE_KTM #5(UID: 4316) and Jack859 #859 (UID: 4055) were free-riding on the 19801 server http://mxsimulator.com/servers/elsinore ... 32732.html <- here) and saying they were allowed because they were making a video (which they are not allowed), I told them that they should make a server instead of doing it in an event were other people are racing, inappropriate language was used which offended me. They were also saying I had down syndrome which is not funny because I feel sorry for people that have down syndrome and these guys made fun of them.

Link to demo: *I will post it as soon as I can, at the moment i'm having trouble uploading it.*

Track: Lakewood 2012

Thanks, Narwall
I_Ryde_KTM
Crushed Dissenter
Team: need a team :'(

Re: I_RYDE_KTM & Jack859

Post by I_Ryde_KTM »

Round of applause mate. You abused us cause we were making a video. My Mate and I ripped you to shreds when we started trolling you and now your trying to get us banned..

Ive worked with Special Education Kids before, and with your language and your grammar, i honestly thought you had down syndrome.

i have absolutely no hate or anything against people with down syndrome and I hope i didnt offend anyone.

Narwall, Your a gronk.

REGARDS BEN :mrgreen:
MXRIDER5
Crushed Dissenter

Post by MXRIDER5 »

I_Ryde_KTM
Crushed Dissenter

Post by I_Ryde_KTM »

Actually I have another question.

Who the f#ck names their kid Narwall ?
Narwall#622

Post by Narwall#622 »

I_Ryde_KTM wrote:Actually I have another question.

Thats my username and it doesn't take a genius to figure that out, and I didn't try to troll you, in what part of telling you not to free-ride on the 01 server is trolling? And why would you accuse my for having down syndrome? My spelling and language was 99% perfect... almost anyway
I_Ryde_KTM
Crushed Dissenter

Post by I_Ryde_KTM »

In what part of my response did I say you we're trolling us?
ASkelly15
Crushed Dissenter
Team: ASK productions

Post by ASkelly15 »

I have more respect for you now ben, but you seriously need to either go to 04 (almost never anyone there) or make your own server to stop this from happening at all.
mxsisboss

Post by mxsisboss »

I_RYDE_KTM wtf why would you take the mick out of people with down syndrome or a mental illness thats not funny and disrespectful, i feel sorry for them and when people just say that to people im like thats not funny its damn right disrespectful, i know i sometimes call people stuff like that but i dont mean it and i take back saying stuff like that and i also try not to use those words but i do sometimes and i take it back and say i didnt mean that.
cr500zd wrote:is there anyway that 500cc bikes will be put into the game?
jlv wrote:I'd say it will definitely happen at some point. Not any time soon though.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

I_Ryde_KTM wrote:Round of applause mate. You abused us cause we were making a video. My Mate and I ripped you to shreds when we started trolling you and now your trying to get us banned..

Ive worked with Special Education Kids before, and with your language and your grammar, i honestly thought you had down syndrome.

i have absolutely no hate or anything against people with down syndrome and I hope i didnt offend anyone.

Narwall, Your a gronk.

REGARDS BEN :mrgreen:
I_Ryde_KTM wrote:Actually I have another question.

I don't know what happened on the server, but I've banned people from the forum for less than this. You need to be more polite or leave.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Jack859

Post by Jack859 »

Sorry jlv, this will not happen again, we will look into making our own server.
I_Ryde_KTM
Crushed Dissenter

Post by I_Ryde_KTM »

Sorry JLV :s
I_Ryde_KTM
Crushed Dissenter

Post by I_Ryde_KTM »

mxsisboss wrote:I_RYDE_KTM wtf why would you take the mick out of people with down syndrome or a mental illness thats not funny and disrespectful, i feel sorry for them and when people just say that to people im like thats not funny its damn right disrespectful, i know i sometimes call people stuff like that but i dont mean it and i take back saying stuff like that and i also try not to use those words but i do sometimes and i take it back and say i didnt mean that.
i didn't take the piss out of people with down syndrome i just asked Narwall if he had down syndrome this is getting blown out of proportion by atleast 1000x here
Gideon#67

Post by Gideon#67 »

I_Ryde_KTM wrote:
mxsisboss wrote:I_RYDE_KTM wtf why would you take the mick out of people with down syndrome or a mental illness thats not funny and disrespectful, i feel sorry for them and when people just say that to people im like thats not funny its damn right disrespectful, i know i sometimes call people stuff like that but i dont mean it and i take back saying stuff like that and i also try not to use those words but i do sometimes and i take it back and say i didnt mean that.
i didn't take the piss out of people with down syndrome i just asked Narwall if he had down syndrome this is getting blown out of proportion by atleast 1000x here
I think it's due to the fact that a simple apology would have ended this thread but you have kept it going with your comments and disrespect. Sometimes people should just keep their mouth shut.
jlv wrote:I've banned UID 1 for one day. Next time will be a week.
yzmxer608 wrote:I got to cuddle with Kellen because of this game. Thank you jlv!
Mikey wrote:We can all learn a lesson here boys. Never mess with a Mormon.. they will take it like a bitch.
robos
Team: Apex/HaakFilms

Post by robos »

Gideon#67 wrote:
I_Ryde_KTM wrote:
I think it's due to the fact that a simple apology would have ended this thread but you have kept it going with your comments and disrespect. Sometimes people should just keep their mouth shut.
:mrgreen:
Make sure to check out HaakFilms on youtube!
I_Ryde_KTM
Crushed Dissenter

Post by I_Ryde_KTM »

Gideon#67 wrote: I think it's due to the fact that a simple apology would have ended this thread but you have kept it going with your comments and disrespect. Sometimes people should just keep their mouth shut.